Page 1 - Reviews - GAT, Sport, NITRAFLEX, Fruit Punch, 11 oz (312 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on May 3, 2022

Good quality as always. Taste ok. Can feel the kick and increased efficiency.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I've been using Nitraflex for ca. 6 months and I found it a really nice pre-workout. Nice pump and focus without any side effects. I mix 10 g of powder with some creatine, glutamine, and 1.5 g of kitchen salt. This particular flavor is not my favorite though; I prefer green apple, orange, or pina colada.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I’ve tried other pwo and this one gets me going with just half a scoop!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This product has been fantastic for me - Thank you so much :)

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

great pre work out. Great taste. Gets you pumped up. its loaded with caffeine, so only 1 scoop unless you dont plan on sleeping.

Posted on Jan 8, 2021

This is one out of few preworkouts I can take and still fall asleep at night. It is an ok pre workout if you are an average lifter. However if you are an advanced lifter and you like strong pre workout formulas, this product is not made for you. I don't know about the testosterone boosting it claims, but it just give me a little bit more energy and endurance than usual... but not enough to me for a solid outsanding pump, just a reasonable average energy boost but less focus and not as long lasting as other pre workout like Mr Hyde or Pre Kaged.

Posted on May 3, 2021

One of my top 3 preworkouts, no crashes no headaches, super clean and steady energy You'll just need half scoop trust me, and i've used alot of PW in the past

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

That Sweet taste, More feeling like drinking lemonade rather than Pump up drink. Product by its own is great.. Flavour comes to everyone own decision. Still Not my favorite but in top 3 :D

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

This has been by far my best pre workout . It does gives you the increase in bench press . Im gonna stick with this till the end !

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I used a similar products from the same company before, which I really liked but is no longer available on iHerb. So I tried this, and it's a bit disappointing. I only use 1/3 the dose and mix with other things...the previous incarnation was fine but this is barely passable.