IN

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Good

I am not sure if this had an effect, but I take responsibility for not following up with taking more after the first bottle was gone. It had a little bit of an odd taste, like many herbs do, but not so bad that I didn't want to take it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I heard that it's a good balancing herb and thought I'd give it a try. I am still figuring it out as with herbs you need time for it to work.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Great size and value package, Health for a great price! Taste good! Great ingredients! Great Quality antioxidant product! Benefits at any age. Good for my diet. Use it everyday for energy.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Helped with my gut and my arthritis love this product

All the Herb Pharm products I've tried, so far, have been great. It's a reputable company. It is a glass dropper. This was recommended to me in the 90s. It's good. The taste is not the best but it's natural medicine.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I use this tincture in a mixture for rheumatism (chinese receipt, wild yam, schisandra, bupleurum, plantago major, artemisia annu, licorice, skullcap, eulothero and radix corydalis), I like the tinctures because they have no alcohol. Helps pain and swelling

Posted on May 21, 2021

It has a very strong smell. I use this before bed to massage into my busts for busts engorgement. I admit that it worked a bit for a fuller breasts.

Posted on Jul 20, 2020

I strictly bought this product at the recommendation of my Hormone therapist to help with balancing my hormones. Three days in, I was definitely feeling more balanced. I have been taking it now for three months and can say nothing but great things about it. It has helped me tremendously in balancing out hormones!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I use this in place of artificial hormones. It works.