IN

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
Herbal Mouth Tonic

Since I've received it, I've been using mouth tonic on some sore spots and gum issues. The flavor is a bitter herbal taste, and can burn a little if I get too much. I had some canker sores and bitten areas, they seemed to heal quicker with less pain. I'm not sure about the receded gum area, I think it will take long to see improvement on that, but at least it will keep the area healthy. I thought for the size it was expensive, but a few drops go a long way.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I honestly I didn’t find out about this mix of herbs earlier ..it’s very strong and feel already the effect on my rescinding gum.It’s the best alternative of all pharmaceutical solutions .

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Just a wonderful , practical , natural and inexpensive marvel , that`s what Mouth Tonic is . Use it daily for maintenance - you will feel a squeezing astringent effect as it pulls any & all hidden debris . The instructions say to swallow it but the first few drops I use with a shot of Auromere Ayurvedic Mouthwash , then rinse ..... after that a dab a few more drops around my gumline , no rinse . And of course it`s amazing to have around for painful emergencies and sterilization + healing of any dental surgeries .

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Love this product! Fast acting, no offensive taste, very effective!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

the taste isn't pleasant, but goes away quickly enough. no gum pain since started using it.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I've been using it after brushing teeth by massaging my gums with the drops for the last few months. As I've receding gums, I kinda feel it has helped in strengthening my gums. I like the medicinal taste of the product.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

It's nice to have all these helpful herbs in one formula. I haven't been using it too long so haven't noticed a huge difference but it has helped when I felt like my gums were on the brink of being swollen or sensitive.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

My daughter has been using this to keep her mouth disinfected after having her wisdom teeth removed. I've also been putting a drop on my toothbrush when I brush my teeth. Great combination of herbs.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Had a sore tooth—thought I’d have to get a cavity filled. Using this took the pain away overnight. It’s been two months, and the tooth is fine!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

cool 😎 prodacts is working as well on mouth ucler