Page 1 - Reviews - Himalaya, Botanique, Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste, Simply Mint, 5.29 oz (150 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love their regular toothpaste, but this stuff is my new favorite. The mint isn't too strong and my teeth are already looking whiter after a week. Other whitening toothpastes have not given those kind of results. Also it has helped a mild pain I have from grinding my teeth. Most important - it's fluoride free.

9af9169a-ad32-4c36-bb55-3fabc4b9d96a
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 years now! Its a great toothpaste for people looking to go more natural but still miss the frothy/foamy name brand like toothpaste FEEL. The size is normal. Flavor is pretty good, I've tried all of the flavors by now and personally my favorite flavor is spearmint, but you may like this one! It does give your teeth a clean feeling but that increase or decrease depending on what kind of toothbrush and regimen you have. Its not too minty so sensitive people can enjoy it. I can't really say that it has whitened my teeth by itself. I have a regimen that I switch every now and then but I would say by itself it doesn't whiten teeth much. Please like my review if it was helpful (:

3bd049ac-0969-4e46-848e-241590c1bf02
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Natural ingredients, nice taste and consistency for a natural toothpaste. It does leave your mouth feeling so fresh, I like it so far it’s my first purchase and I think I’ll buy again. Also you could use much less product than in the picture I have that was so much lather. In terms of whitening effects I didn’t see any.

680b84a5-16a1-4700-af99-a49f224dbd9b
7b5a40de-a334-4a44-bb9d-fc31d14557ea
11f9c8fb-b28c-45fc-9d08-beb54eb1eeb5
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I was given this from someone who didn't want it. Their loss, my gain. I am 70 and have 70-year-old teeth that have started to show their age in color. I hated looking in the mirror. I started using this brand because it was free. After a month I noticed my teeth didn't look quite so bad. And now I have normal looking teeth. I am soooooooooo happy about that! They're not the brilliant white we see on the movie stars, but they are an appropriate shade of white that I am very happy with. I owe my friend a grateful thanks!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love that the toothpaste is fluoride free and actually leaves my mouth feeling clean. It also made my teeth less sensitive compared to Tom's Sensitivity Toothpaste. However, I can taste the artificial sweetener in the toothpaste which I can't stand but since I'm not swallowing it, I deal with it. Not sure if I'll repurchase just off the taste alone.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The flavor is great. My mouth feels clean. My dentist appointment last week showed no cavities for the first time in years (I go every 6 months). Also a cavity that was small and the Dentist was keeping an eye on since filling it was a budget issue has actually disappeared. This toothpaste could be more than a God send. And yes I trust this dentist to be one with integrity about diagnosis. I saw the x-rays myself. My daughter in law is now using this too and loves it. We both have sensitivity issues that have basically disappeared with using this brand. yay!

Posted on May 28, 2022

after brushing my teeth with it at night, I often wake up the next morning still feeling super clean. It leaves my mouth with an effervescent coolness– always as is if just brushed. Also, idk how to explain the feeling, buy regular toothpastes kind of burn? Leaving my tongue feeling itchy, or as if it has holes in it. Kinda hard to explain, but you know what it is if you've experienced it. That doesn't happen with this toothpaste. I'm gonna buy this in bulk. Would give more stars if I could.

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

I've used this toothpaste for years. I've tried other brands and they do not compare. It is excellent for sensitive gums, keeps teeth clean, has no chemical additives, and has a great flavor that does not over power your mouth like other toothpastes, such as colgate. Your teeth with benefit from using a natural toothpaste.