Page 1 - Reviews - Himalaya, Botanique, Whitening Complete Care Toothpaste, Simply Peppermint, 5.29 oz (150 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Absolutely LOVE this toothpaste....bulk buying more today in fact! I have been buying the Simply Mint and it leaves your teeth feeling super clean and your mouth fresh. Very happy with this product. I'm also going to buy some of the children's 'bubblegum' variety today, happy with this brand.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I like this brand of toothpaste a lot. It cleanse well, but what makes it better than majority of other toothpastes is xylitol content. There were studies that xylitol can reverse cavities, Rhonda Patrick, a very respected researcher in the field of health, anti-age recommends using toothpastes with xylitol

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love the brand, my second time buying, good quality, fresh minty flavor, I use it every day, good for all ages, normal size and package, the composition is good, also for sensitive and gentle teeth. Clean well and benefit are good.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I ordered it first time, I’ve been using it for a month and now can say that it works, my teeth become more white but still with no sensitive symptoms. Push like if my review was useful for you!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

After using the 'regular' Himalaya toothpaste for years, this one seems to help whiten the teeth a bit as well. Taste is pretty good as well.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My partner buys this brand and she loves the flavor and how it feels like it really cleans your teeth. I haven't used this for myself. Im only reviewing it on her behalf because she loves it and swears by it.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I prefer this flavor to the simply mint, it's much more refreshing. and of course the big plus is the good composition and the fact that it is fluoride free

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My family's new go-to toothpaste. Heard that for some people it creates discoloration on the teeth, but for us it simply whitens, so it's great.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I really like this brand of toothpaste! It has a great refreshing taste and gets teeth bright. I like the natural toothpastes! Will buy over and over....Hope always remains available.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I like this brand so I tried the toothpaste. It worked really well, had a nice flavor, and left my teeth and gums feeling clean. It also had a nice whitening effect. I will use again.