IN

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I have never been a huge fan of honey, but I decided to give these a try because they looked really good and I love anything with honey in it. I was not disappointed! These are really good and the honey flavor is not too strong. They are also a great value for the price. I will definitely be buying these again.

0158bee0-45c7-4ffc-8416-ef881d55e383
60cb7f2a-084b-4998-9d96-a5c7068c4995
c8c9be81-fa45-4a52-a228-b77f9c09524f
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very good drug! Helps and improves health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Very nice cooling candies. High-quality composition, you can feel the honey in the middle. Pleasant eucalyptus flavor. I got them cheaply, from a promotion, I recommend.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

A necessary product, especially for the influenza season and winter months. I like the composition, a natural product. Very good product, good brand. Relieves the pain in the throat. Have a pleasant taste. I also tried other products of this brand. I will buy again.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Excellent honey menthol eucalyptus drops, after sucking it for a short time you reach its inside content which is honey and menthol and eucalyptus which is really good. I suppose It's nice if you have a sore throat, but i just wanted to try it out and I know eucalyptus has some beneficial properties against viruses.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I loooooove these and could binge on them all day. i am addicted and hope a bigger pack is made available. You can actually feel these ease off any discomfort in youth throat after eating these. Simply delicious. Try them out especially this flavor. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so Ib

I have allergies off and on throughout the whole year and these really help with the tickle in my throat that makes me cough. It also helps clear my sinuses. The flavor is strong but effective and I love how the honey center goodness just comes oozing out after you've been sucking on it for a while. I've handed out so many packages of these to my friends and co-workers over the last several years. Makes me feel that I'm a spokesperson for them LOL. But honestly, they are amazing and I will never use any other cough drop again as long as I can get my hands on these eucalyptus honey-filled honey cough drops.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Amazing! Great quality product. It really works. I love this especially with the real honey filling. The taste is good too and not too sweet. I used them when I have a dry, sore throat. It really helps soothe sore throat. The packaging is good and the size is small so that easy to carry.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love the taste and quality of the composition of these honey menthol drops, very effective in soothing my sore throat. I use often and keep in purse for the size of the package does not take up much room, a good value that benefit durning allergy season, I would recommend.

Posted on May 6, 2022

These are a great option to be able to offer my family if anyone is feeling congested. Nice taste, the eucalyptus helps clear the airways and the honey centre is soothing for the throat. Effective natural remedy particularly for someone like me who very very rarely goes to the doctor