IN

4.7
Based on 1,088 Ratings
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Gut

This chocolate is really mild in flavour and sweetness with a mild flavor of hazelnut which I really liked. The price could be better. Overall, a really good buy, worth the wait. It is also organic, which is a plus. The quality is also really good. You should try it!

09c5271f-ffb0-460d-9e54-8773421d2961
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great product, good quality, composition of ingredients is really good, it taste and smells amazing! Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth, could easily eat the whole bar in a day! Good for vegan diet. The package is very nice, although I wish the size was a bit bigger though.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

super delicious, rich and not too sweet! the nuttiness from the hazelnut butter contrasts nicely with the more bitter dark chocolate. you can really taste the quality of the ingredients. slightly on the pricey side considering the package size but i guess it's because of the ingredients. i like to use this in cookies, or just enjoy on its own!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The taste is really delicious. The size is pretty small, so to be really enjoyed there is a need to purchase 2 pieces of that. I highly recommend this item to buy for those who cherish the taste of good chocolate with he composition of nuts. It is also not so sweet, just perfect!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I really enjoy Hu chocolates, especially the ones with nut butters. They are a real treat! I don't buy Hu chocolates as often as some others because they cost a bit more, but when I do I really enjoy them. They have the perfect amount of sweetness. I find myself always wanting to have more!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is the perfect chocolate bar. The taste is really good. The ingredients and their quality are really good. Only downside- a bit pricey for its size. The healthiest choice to incorporate into your diet for a sweet snack :). The package is environment friendly which is also nice! I would definitely repurchase it again.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is hands down one of the best vegan dark chocolates I’ve ever tried. It has a really good balance where it’s sweet but not too sweet (which I find a lot of chocolate is)- the sweetness doesn’t overpower or take away from the actual chocolate flavor. Also, the consistency of the chocolate is so smooth. Currently my favorite chocolate bar!

Posted on May 8, 2022

The taste is superb and they are using first in class ingredients. The size is a little too small for the price though but the taste outweigh the taste.. I am many times repeat buyer. The package is very nice and pretty. The chocolate is using natural sweet. Good for those who are dieting but still wants to eat chocolate. Quality chocolate made with great composition of ingredients. The smell is like normal candy chocolate.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very delicious chocolate! The hazelnut flavor is the best flavor, in my opinion. It's sweet but not overly sweet. Quite frankly, I didn't expect the chocolate to be smooth because of the use of coconut sugar as a sweetener, but it is. 70% cocao is the perfect choice. At that percentage, most other brands' chocolates come out quite bitter, but not Hu's. The most important is that Hu's doesn't give me a headache. The added bonus is that the ingredients are simple and relatively healthier than chocolates made the conventional way.