Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, #12 Silicea 6X, 500 Tablets - iHerb
IN

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great for hair, nails, skin. The first change I noticed was the softness of my skin and hair. My hair looks great. You can use a little warm water to dissolve a few tablets into a paste, and than it can be put it on the skin topically. Works great on the face/wrinkles...These cell salts have had a wonderful effect on my skin/hair, water issues, etc. I dissolve a few of these in water bottle each morning.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I love using this brand of homeopathic cell salts and take them on a daily basis. Very easy to take as soft lactose tablets that dissolve in your mouth. This particular one I use for my nail, hair, and skin. I feel that it has helped maintain this as I am aging into my upper middle years. Hyland's brand is a great quality brand that I trust.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Realizing the importance of Silicea in the overall diet, I settled on using this homeopathic product as it's so easy to use. I just pop a few tabs in my mouth daily and let them dissolve. And it has made a difference too. Hyland's is a high quality company that I trust.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have been taking this for years and have noticed that my nails do not break easily and I have less skin problems than in the past. Highly recommend this to all.

ImaniYOGA
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

This is the cell salt for my sign prescribed by my naturopath. I had an unsightly mole-like growth on my cheek that grew out of nowhere and after a month of taking this and applying tea tree oil to the bump disappeared

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Silicea is a hidden gem when suffering from toothaches. It also helps to restore teeth. Research for yourself but I highly recommend having cell salts in your medicinal arsenal for just in cases.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I really like Hylands, and have found their Schuessler Tissue Salts to be a very good quality. The Silicea is excellent for hair and nails, and a number of other ailments.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Sweet tasting and easily dissolves once taken. You can also add these to water if you prefer. The jury is still out about how effective they are but I have experienced less severe symptoms after taking as a daily regimen. So far I am very satisfied.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

I love Hyland's products. These tablets dissolve so easily and it is safe to give to a very small children. I use it when I work with computer and start to feel cold. Also it helps when one of my kids won´t allow to cut toenails(she had this intolerance since birth).

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

using this for my brittle nails and hair.Lets hope this works.

66d34ecf-5bad-443f-82b4-514c2132a9d0