Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, 4 Kids, Calm & Restful, Ages 2-12, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets - iHerb
IN

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This REALLY works. My little 2 year old is at the phase that she keeps getting out of bed - real FOMO (fear of missing out) and since taking 2 of these, she seems to have just calmed down and now stays in her bed and falls asleep peacefully. Bed time is a happy time again !!!!

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Great herbal based Product to help a restless child sleep. Small pill that dissolve under the tongue fast. My kid makes a fuss with pills but this seems to have a nice taste as he willingly takes it into his mouth. I sometimes use this product with the cold and flu pill by the same company.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have trouble at first because my kid with adhd refuse to put it under his tongue. So, I have to leave my finger on his mouth just to make sure it will dissolve it under the tongue. (Don’t worry my hands are clean). I only give him before going to bed.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love these they are totally safe and do calm are toddler down at night , we have seen improvements in the length of time our baby stays asleep. She also loves the taste as we thought it might be a concern for us .

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

helps nicely before sleep or in iteration days and meltdowns. only downside that kid have to take a lot of them. wish they would make higher dosage. so kid can take one or two pills. instead of six or ten

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Have used these tiny tabs for years to keep my Grandchildren calm and they really do work. They dissolve instantly under the tongue so no need for swallowing or water.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I like these tiny litttle tablets that quickly dissolve under the tongue. My kids gets his usual sniffles that sometimes lead to a full blown cold. I find if I give him one or two doses of this pill, usually within and hour his nose is all cleared.

Posted on May 10, 2022

sent this to my granddaughter for her 2 year old she said it worked very well as a sleeping aid. He had not been sleeping through the night for several weeks. It seemed to relax him.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

It works. My son sleeps very well, no more sleepless nights.

8100654c-9fa8-4686-9c99-b170b91ef9d6
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

It can really make the child sleep well, full sleep, you can buy it again

59c873cd-cdbe-4c2b-b637-d593c9a6de85