IN

4.5
Based on 1,743 Ratings
1,224
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This syrop helps the best with my daughter’s cough. I tried so many products but this works the best. They changed the packaging but same great product. It’s natural and first have strong taste like other syrops, no honey in it. It looks like water and just a little bit sweet so great even for young picky kids.

This is a great quality product for lingering cold/flu symptoms that just won’t go away. The ingredients are all natural, the taste isn’t too unpleasant and the size is great. It also comes with the best measuring cup ever (AccuCup) and I think the benefits of trying this all natural remedy are great!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I like that the ingredients are natural. I try to use this first instead of going straight to the doctor. Cold doesnt go away in an instant but the size of the bottle is actually just the right amount for my kids to recover. Taste is very light unlike generic medicine that tends to be overly sweet and coloured.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

My 3 year old kid practically doesn't eat any medicine, except this, as this is thin and watery texture, unlike others which are thick- she has sensory issues so we are glad that there is 1 medicine one that she is willing to take

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

My kids always catch cough and cold and I wanted to try homeopathic meds this time. My 7yo had runny nose recently and I gave this to her. By evening she was fine. I'm impressed!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good quality product. Dosage is great. The effect of the application pleased. Didn't cause any side effects. The capsules are medium and easy to swallow. Convenient packaging. Everything corresponds to what is stated on the website.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

The hyland’s brand of cough and cold medicine are one of our medicine cabinet must have. I have two schoolaged kids and this works for their sniffles and mild coughs.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

got this as it seems to be made with natural ingredients and is safe for my young kid. not many formulas for kids 2 and below.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I always order to keep one as a backup storage. the price is cheaper than retail outlet. it helps the kid to recover and the result is always good.