Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, Melatonin Plus, 5-HTP & Rhodiola, 54 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
IN
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am so glad I bought this to try. I have tried others and had good results but I really like this one. The directions say to take 3 and I did in the beginning. I have also gotten good results with 2 capsules. Occasionally I only take 1 capsule. You will have to find what works for you. I have already bought my 2nd bottle. For me personally the capsules are easy to swallow but I know that won't be the case for everyone. I haven't noticed any after taste.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is a great product - and does its job to help get to sleep and stay asleep. There have been a few "weepy" softgels in the jar off and on. This is a good product - but a bit pricey. Overall I do like the Irwin product line.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I use the product in a stress days. It helps to relax and get deep sleep. I'm takes two pieces half hour before sleeping

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a great product!It works very well and super easy to take and gave me a great nights sleep. The ingredients are good and a powerful combination. Try it and have a lovely restful nights sleep. Great quality and good price!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Seems to be a good quality, natural sleep aid. Take it 30 minutes before bed and will help you go to sleep smoothly, not wake up in the night, and wake up feeling rested! Definitely a great homeopathic alternative to sleep medications.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Good product. Improves sleep. I need to cycle it (on and off weeks) as the effect tends to wear off. Alternatively use 1 capsule + 1 sleep gummie. It does make some difference but it's nowhere near as effective as Liposomal Sleep by Food Science of Vermont - sadly discontinued :(

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I use two kinds of this product, and this helps me relax before going to sleep! It has less Melatonin, but the other ingredients are what does the trick for me!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It doesn't really work for me. The capsule size is a bit big. There is no unpleasant taste and the packaging is good. But it doesn't really perform well as sleep supplement.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Does help with deep sleep, no head ache or anything like this in the morning.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This really helped me to have a great night sleep