Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, Steel-Libido Red, Magnum Blood-Flow, 150 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
IN
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I am satisfied with quality and ingredients but dosage is much more in comparison to number of capsules in the bottle, further price is ok, not much not less, however, the ingredients are great but the effects are not as great as they should be but i am gonna use it one more time once my first bottle is finished and shall conclude the results as final.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Have only beentaking these for a short period but have noticed a difference in energy levels. Wife seems very happy these days. Like the fact that their is 120 soft gels in the bottle but dislike that I have to take 4 at a time. I think I will be reordering when I finished the bottle I now have.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I was skeptical about this product but I tried it out because I got it half price at another store. It really seems to do the job!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

They definitely worked on my husband 👌🏼 took 20-30 min for them to kick in. Don’t take them if you are tying to conceive or pregnant though (mentioned on the bottle but in very small letters).

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Really enjoy using them they help a lot but think they are a little expensive but still worth it I guess some of us don’t have much of a choice trying to save for another bottle thank you so much this is my second bottle

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I try with 75 tablets before and it works well for me. That's why I purchase 150 tablets this time. It makes me feel energetic throughout the day.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very good praise the Lord product is working well and is delivered in a timely fashion we like the Irwin products from iHome and it is a fair price

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Amazing and fast result, good price, good delivery timing, perfect store for life and health supplements, the best shop to make your body fully healthy and functional

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

While not the cheapest nitric oxide supplement in the market, would definitely buy again since I could feel a difference after taking daily for a about 2 weeks. Size of pill is pretty large but easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Excellent packaging and delivery was reasonably fast. On efficacy, I experienced a slight improvement as I have only been taking it for 2 weeks. I am hopeful that I will experience bigger result by the end of the bottle.