IN

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Both my senior parents take this supplement as advised by their holistic doctor. This supports their cardiovascular health (dad had prior heart surgery), blood pressure (regulate it), and blood sugar (diabetes runs in our genes) among others. They take it for general health and wellbeing. At 75 and 77yo, both are still strong, healthy, energetic, and functioning independently. This brand’s ingredients are clean and free of wheat, gluten, soy, milk. Recommended.

4fb1fe3d-46ec-4575-8608-12e02df7368d
48307e1a-d641-448a-acf2-c877ebf2c33c
Olya
Posted on May 20, 2022

Taurine. It has do many benefits, almost everybody has a need for it. I take it for liver support. And Jarrow is one of my favourites, and the dosage is what I need. You probably won't see miracles in 2 days, but in time you discover that you have more energy, that you sleep better, you feel healthier.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The nutritional supplement box is high quality, easy to open, and the size is very suitable. Also, the concentration of the ingredients is excellent Taurine is necessary metabolic and digestive processes, it can supports the metabolism and boosts physical performance, safeguards heart, does your eyes and ears good and Protects musculoskeletal system.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

In the past I had been prescribed diazepam for anxiety during particularly traumatic time in my life. I still have some left but would only take them sparingly as I knew I wouldn't get them prescribed for me now. I needed something to take the edge off extreme anxiety on bad days so I looked into natural alternatives to diazepam and learned about Taurine. This is indeed added to energy drinks so you'd wonder about the effectiveness for calming you down but in those drinks it is mixed with other substances which give an energy boost. Taken on its own in capsule form, as these are they work wonders. They are very effective and quite safe to take. Along with a drink of warm milk with inulin in it, I take one of these Taurine capsules and I feel very relaxed and ready to sleep in about 90 minutes.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I take it in the morning, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of taurine, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Taurine. It has do many benefits, almost everybody has a need for it. I take it for, 1. maintaining proper hydration and electrolyte balance in your cells 2. forming bile salts, which play an important role in digestion 3. regulating minerals such as calcium within your cells 4. supporting the general function of your central nervous system and eyes regulating immune system health and antioxidant function And Jarrow is one of my favorites', and the dosage is what I need. You probably won't see any differences in a few days, but in time you discover that you have more energy, concentrate better, sleep better, you feel healthier.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Jarrow brand products are well known for purity and efficacy and good quality. Their Taurine supplement supports heart health, helps to maintain or lower high blood pressure and is an invaluable amino acid in the diet, especially for very active people and those who do not eat much meat in their diet.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I'm using the supplements of Now foods. I've always trusted them, but this one is so much better quality! so fine powder. Definitely no bulking agents !! Now I'm starting to doubt Now foods... Their taurine wasn't such nice micronyzed powder. i give this to my dogs, I also drink it before work out :)