IN

Posted on May 12, 2022

this potato chips are so tasty!! but the taste of it is not spicy.. I thought it will be flaming hot but it's not. it's a high quality snack. big portion size. of course potato chips are not the best for your diet, but it's very tasty!

1a199308-804a-403b-ba99-7730b1d6a99f
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The crisps are perfectly fried, and oh so crunchy. You’ll be heard munching on it even if you hid in a cupboard. On the saltier side (I prefer sour crisps), can barely taste the jalapeño - just a tingle of spice. Great to eat as is or smashed and topping enchiladas.

2f5609d1-df7e-488a-b923-dafda2b44636
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I like the taste of this chips because I like slightly spicy one, not too hot. Here we got a lot of super hot chips in supermarket. That’s too much for me. This Jalapeño is just right for me. Enhances the taste but no burning feel. I emptied the whole bag at one go :)