Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Blood Pressure Health, Formula 109, 160 Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Awesome product!!!! Blood pressure was usually ranging from 149/94 to 168/108(highest) was on blood pressure meds which did not lower much and with terrible side effects. I tried 2 tabs of Kyolic Aged garlic extract, blood pressure health morning and evening together with pure Antarctic krill oil 1000 mg from Bronson. Blood pressure now healthy levels between 123/80 this morning and highest has been 133/87. In between I do walking and light cardio. Very happy customer!!! 55yr female.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

The product is good and I start using it for my blood pressure before using this product my blood pressure was 160/90 to 170/100 within two weeks of using the product my blood pressure comes to 135/75 to 140/80 I believe within a few months I can get control of my blood pressure it’s a very good product specially for those who are looking for controlling blood pressure and LDL I will try to write another review after one month The key role in lowering the blood pressure is daily exercise and good diet with aged garlic kyolic

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This product is magical I am having high blood pressure and decided to stop medication from the first dose on a stressful day I can feel that immediate drop in blood pressure the question now is how long it will last with the effects I am following the suggested dose and combining it with flaxseed and omega 3 with the hope to stop using medication permanently

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been taking this for about 5 months and it worked but slowly. I was taking two kinds of prescription BP medications. I reduced the two medications by 1/3 from two months ago. So I have decided to continue this Kyolic 109. Hopefully, I will see more improvement. There are more blood pressure supplements to choose from. since this one is working I will stick with it for now.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I initially got this kyolic garlic supplement because I have taken the original one for years. I purchased this one for a trial to see if it would improve my health to recover from covid 19 virus and boost immune system as well as provide antioxidants and balance blood pressure. it works really well my husband and I took it over the period of our illness and recovered well. my only concern is I didn't realise it contains gelatine so it wouldn't be suitable for vegans or vegetarians.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Not bad combo with natto n aged garlic. Still trying out to see if it’s effective for blood pressure. So far this is a good combination for me. Good price too.

c2511553-6936-4ed9-af3d-546e1570ddef
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have Polycystic Kidney Disease, but I've always been able to maintain good health (e.g. normal eGFR, etc.). At my last doctor's checkup, my blood pressure was getting higher (probably a combination of post-partum fluctuations and age), around 126/90. The diastolic number worried me, since it meant that I would need to start taking blood pressure medications to keep my kidneys healthy. I knew of the other complications that can arise with blood pressure meds, so I really wanted to avoid them. After reading some of the reviews of this product, along with some peer-reviewed papers (you can easily Google these), I wanted to try this product out to see if it could indeed help with lowering my blood pressure. For the first week and a half, I took just two pills per day (one in the day time, one at night), but it didn't seem to have an effect, so I took the recommended two pills twice a day. After a few days, the garlic appeared to have an effect as I was consistently getting readings about 120/80. Last night, I even forgot to take the evening pills, but this morning measured at 97/76. I think I will see if I can go back to taking 2 pills a day for maintenance. The drop in blood pressure is attributed to the garlic pills, as I kept the same amount of exercise and salt intake. I'm very pleased. I'll update in two months' time or so to relay how things are. UPDATE: It's been about a month and a half - my blood pressure has maintained around 110/78 consistently, so I'm happy. No side effects from taking this medication, and only occasionally do I "taste" the garlic if I burp up after a meal, and even then it's not terrible. I've recommended this product to other relatives who also have higher blood pressure.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Bought this brand based on all the great reviews for my Husband who decided to ditch his BP medicine for a natural approach. He's been taking these for about a year now and his BP has been in check. Let me mention that my husband exercises daily and has cut out a lot of salt in his diet. He will never go back to his BP medicine again. Easy to swallow and the garlic taste is hardly there. He takes these as directed on the bottle. Doesn't upset his stomach at all as he takes it after drinking his protein coffee every morning.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have been taking Kyolic 109 for Blood Pressure for many years. It does lower your blood pressure when taking regularly. I take it at my lunch every day. Take 2 capsules daily. You don't have to worry about any garlic smell on your breath after taking these.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Take these along with my blood pressure medication and I think it’s helpful. No after taste. Quality seems to be there, will definitely be ordering more.