Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Curcumin, 150 Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Garlic is known to be good for the heart and Curcumin provides reduced inflammation. Product works well in meeting both of these goals. Fast delivery is a bonus too. Pain in my back ...my husband suggested I try Curcumin. This is the product I bought. Used it for two weeks and felt 100% better!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I received exactly what I ordered and I love the help this product gives me with reducing the pain in my joints. Also good for my heart! I have tried a few of these type products and this one is definitely worth the cost. Thank you

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

We've always got kyolic garlic in the cupboard and take it daily, even better with turmeric as well, great for immune system and inflammation.

Posted on May 3, 2021

For those people making assumptions based on a statement that amazon put on any supplement that comes from California claiming that it contains 'lead', this is not true for this organic Kyolic Garlic. Here is the comment posted by the manufacturer - "Amazon lists that warning for all products that are manufactured in California, due to Proposition 65. But that does not apply to our products. Kyolic 109 Blood Pressure Health complies with Prop 65 guidelines. We are working with Amazon to get that warning removed from our product pages. Janus Baker Manufacturer · December 28, 2018"

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I’ve been taking this for five years, when I suffered low back pain and ointment dont work at all. It says for inflammation so i tried it. After two weeks it works and also the knee pain is gone. I just can’t live without this because i already forgot what pain is.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great supplement. It really helps with inflammation and after a week of taking it I already feel much better.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I bought 2 bottles I gave one to my aunt and she thanked me for it!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Excellent way to take garlic for health benefits! This combination with turmeric is essential for our long winter period to stay healthy.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I am unhappy with this product. The regular Garlic products are great but I seem to get no benefit from the Tumeric in this product. Maybe they need to add mor Tumeric and Bioperene which will make it work better. I would pick another Tumeric product with BIoperene(Black Pepper Extract).

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Convenient to use and keep having good body effect. Will keep buying and using in future