IN

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
So far so good!

After researching what to do to help my husband recover from E. Coli, I thought adding vitamin B1 was a good idea! Then I got these and the check that box, plus have the anti inflammatory properties from the garlic and the energy boost from the GABA. I think the quality is great. There is a very strong smell and kind of a lasting taste when he takes them, but just take a big drink of water with it and you’re good!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This garlic has a very good composition of vital vitamins to support nervous system .. it’s one of those supplements that you notice a difference when you stop taking it, ie feel more on edge. Highly recommend for anyone who is experiencing higher levels of stress.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Perfect product. Everything you need without leaving home. Fast delivery.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I don't think I saw much of a difference in my energy level after taking this, but I found out after taking it that I'm deficient in iron and vitamin D, so I should have had my levels checked beforehand. I think the garlic helps improve my gut health though.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great for reducing my blood pressure. Not so sure about reducing stress and fatigue. But will observe for longer periods

1c2d1514-bb7c-4e9d-9620-506ff9cba6d0
Posted on Jul 27, 2021

After taking these I really notice a difference in my energy levels and mental clarity. They really do help for stress and fatigue. Plus you are getting wonderful garlic with its many benefits as well. A nice combo for those days when you need a little boost and are feeling tired. I am taking this daily and getting alot more done during the day.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I currently taking this supplement and already feel the difference. I full of energy. Thanks Kyolic for productive supplements.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Excellent product. Ordered for stress and fatigue relive. Also garlic helps to lower cholesterol.