Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract with Lecithin, Cholesterol Formula 104, 300 Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I bought this for my husband who has very high colestrol. Earlier doctor prescribed him blood thinners but they can be harmful in longterm so I looked for an organic solution. Ever since he started taking it his arm pain went away (a sign that its working). you have to be patient with it and take regularly but its much better than other medicines and has no side effects. ill regularly purchase it for my husband bcuz I love him :)

671ecf8c-6a51-4f30-90cb-9acf3d2c1441
Posted on May 20, 2022

This aged garlic does help to lower my cholesterol but, for me it comes with a price. It gives me gas. Not as bad as it did when I first started a few months ago so, I'M thinking that in time, I hope, the gas will go away. I'M told, it doesn't do it to everyone.

cd21cbcf-c8b7-454d-9abe-3c433713f2b8
Posted on May 3, 2022

Good packaging. These capsules have no garlic scent which could be a deal breaker. I have been taking them for months and my doctor approved. I know they're effective at lowering bad cholesterol but you should keep in mind that you should watch your diet and exercise as well for better results.

5aa29502-c0b4-40f3-936e-c0a10efe57bb
Posted on May 3, 2022

4c06c393-47f9-4459-973b-b7bc6796939c
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

My cholesterol level has always been on the upper range so I've been on this for a while now...what I've noticed in my recent blood test is overall cholesterol level is now in the normal range, with HDL going up and triglyceride and LDL going down....I also take Kyolic Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 and Kyolic Phytosterols to ensure I can maintain this level....I highly recommend this for anyone with cholesterol concerns.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I never believed it will actually help but I took 2 capsules twice a day and my Cholesterol level lowered from 9.16 to 7.29. It's not the best result yet, but it is still a great improvement, which makes me happy. I also took Omega 3 and vitamin D3 to help lower my Cholesterol level. You can like my review if you find it helpful.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've been taking Kyolic Aged Garlic #104 for several yrs. and have been very pleased that it helps keep my good cholesterol up and the bad cholesterol (LDL) down. I especially like the fact that it doesn't give me garlic breath or bother my stomach in any way. I take it twice a day - after breakfast and after dinner,

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great quality brand, package contains 100 capsules. I have a very high level of cholesterol and I have been taking statins for awhile. But my age is 70 y.o. and statins just sick all the energy from me so I feel to tired to get out of the bed. So I am trying to refuse from statins and take instead this garlic, red rice yeast, CoQ10 and fish oil. I hope for this combination to work for me.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

best supplement for lowering your cholesterol level. My cholesterol level was bad until I could not get a good sleep. I always woke up every 3 hours, and it mess with my mood the whole day. I'm taking this kyolic cholesterol as recommended 2 capsule for two times daily. Change my eating habit ( i do clean eating on breakfast and lunch, and eat whatever on evening and dinner), do exercise, and voila....my cholesterol in on normal level now. Well.... it take around 2 months to get to normal level because I still eat whatever I want at night time. Remember guys, this supplement alone won't help much if you don't change your eating habit.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Garlic has been used since ancient times and is also a popular herb in Asia and Europe. The beneficial effects of garlic have traditionally been to protect the vascular system (maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, blood pressure, inhibiting blood clots). It protects against bacterial and viral infections, enhances the body's immunity, and is also used to protect against fungal infections (such as candida fungi).