Page 1 - Reviews - L'il Critters, Calcium + D3, Bone Support, Black Cherry, Orange & Strawberry Flavors, 150 Gummies - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

For my grandson, this is a great product from Iil Critters. It is both high quality and happy to eat, as children like the cherry test. The ingredients complement each other and enhance the effect. A good supplement for children to support the skeletal system.A very good buy, because it is inexpensive and there are a lot of tablets. Therefore, I like this supplement.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The taste is good for a child it is not sour as some other calciums, I ordered it for my cousin of 6 years old, the size is also good for the whole year use. The first time that I ordered from this brand and I am content with the quality

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Good flavor and taste. I like the larger packaging so my kids don't go through it quite as quickly. I do feel it is a good product and size for the price. It does have added sugar so if you don't mind your kids' vitamins having added sugar in them then I recommend it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

My kids, my friends' kids love these fruity gums, the taste is awesome. Serving size, quality, ingredients and package are all good. Highly recommend to use for all ages

Posted on May 12, 2022

I ordered it for my 5 և 2 age children, they are easy to use , and taste very good , size ok, Babies love it, I will order again

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I have just started using this vitamin, it has great results for children, super. they no longer sweat often, and their appetites have increased. In short, I advise everyone! 🙂🥰 If the comment is useful to you, please click the like button. thank you stay healthy💖

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My daughter always very scared everything I give her to drink . But her love this

4a59200b-a3da-4cf4-ac9f-87740e3dfdb5
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

These were great tasting gummies which my kids loved. Size is good as well with 150 gummies in a bottle. Just compare the mineral/vitamin composition with other similar products.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I bought it because my son's teeth deteriorated quickly, we have just started. I believe it will be useful

22f5f682-36f7-4e2f-bfad-04b72a3757d1