Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Advanced Milk Thistle, 120 Softgels - iHerb
IN

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Arrived in perfect condition. These soft capsules are very easy to swallow with food. No aftertaste if you're bothered about that kind of thing. They've also improved my bowel function, going twice a day now. You can get cheaper Milk Thistle but these are in a most bioavailable form and are not expensive.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I ordered this product as I am a heavy drinker and have been for many years. I recently have had pains in my upper right abdomen where the liver is and I suspect I have a damaged liver. The ingredients in this supplement are known to reduce damage to the liver (by alcohol, fructose and whatever else have you) and to stimulate the growth of new liver cells. I believe that this high quality supplement is great value for money costs under 0.50 euros a day, per 2 softgel dose. There are cheaper milk thistle supplements available on iHerb but none that I could find, had the amount of liver-beneficial milk thistle compounds found in this product. (To be honest, I thought silymarin was the only liver health promoting compound in the milk thistle plant.) The bottle is kinda large (85 mm diameter, 165mm high) and the softgels are also kinda large (10mm by 30mm), but are easy to swallow. The smell out of the bottle is unfamiliar. As you may read on the product label this product contains soy. So beware anybody with soy allergies. All in all, I hope that the softgels contain the liver health promoting milk thistle compounds that the label says they do. Just looking forward to a healthier liver!

07fee151-15b0-4e92-88bb-dd740aec8925
Posted on May 6, 2022

quality is great. ingredient is decent. the size is enough for 2 months. package is durable. the supplement is good for my hubby. the taste is too strong, but my hubby got used to it. the benefit is great for my hubby. the absorption seems to be working for my hubby.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

As I have read from articles that milk thistle, when taken together with berberine, will improve the bioavailability. I used to take it together with berberine before meals. I am intending to try it for the next 3-4 months before my next HbA1C lab test to see if it has any impact on the result.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is a fantastic product. It's a shame that more doctors aren't interested in promoting Milk Thistle as a liver supplement. In five months, my AST levels went from an out-of-range 61 to a normal 20, and my ALT levels dropped from an out-of-range 128 to a normal 26. It was probably earlier, but that's when I was put to the test again. Anyone with a liver, especially those with stressed livers, should take this supplement.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This could be a good choice in terms of value, ingredients and supplement itself. It is Siliphos which is an advanced milk thistle form that helps absorpting to your body. (silymarin + silybin + phospholipids). S.A.T would be a better option if you could afford the price, but this product is also a excellent choice as well.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Been taking this for 2 weeks and I can see that my eyes are no longer that yellow and so far I have not felt any adverse side effects. Will re-rate to 5 stars once I have tried this for more than a month with obvious improvements 😊

5d99fa15-feea-4bf4-8c98-c2197a1ddd60
6e17e335-75c5-4c3f-8c2c-e7d3ea4590b2
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I know this is working when I get a sick tummy from a med I take which affects the liver, this sorts me out after a few hours. I reckon it's a good product to protect your liver.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Doctor prescribed me to take this supplement to reduce the stress level and reduce the burden of liver function. It seems it is workable to me.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good quality with the great ingredients and I like the size of the softgel, it should be good for all age and it come with good packaging that benefit the receiving!