Page 1 - Reviews - Live Clean, Hydrating Conditioner, Fresh Water, 12 fl oz (350 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a nice conditioner for people who have perfect hair already and don't really need a conditioner. My hair feels hydrated and full of bounce. Normally conditioner weighs down my hair and makes it almost impossible to style. I am very satisfied with this product and will purchase it again. It is very light, perhaps that is the problem. If you have regular / normal hair and need a light conditioner, this will suit you fine. Also the scent is light. I use once every 3 days My ONE AND ONLY complaint is that they do not sell it in bigger bottles. I would spend a fortune just to buy this in bulk. I am very satisfied with this product and will purchase it again.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

it is excellnt shampoo!! Smells so good works fantastic!! every day .Excellnt quality shampoo glas we tried it.Easy on your hair!! 12oz last about amonth or so.He is 60 years old. We tried this new 10 bottle different kind It is FANTASIC !! It really hydrates your hair.Package is very good

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I really like it. Similar to Live Clean coconut conditioner, It always works well on my hair. I also like the smell. Definitely will buy it again!

37350da6-e08b-453a-bd2d-f829695219c6
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Best! Price-quality ratio is unbeatable. I use also conditioner and shampoo form the same line, hair in silky. 1 bottle of conditioners lasts for couple of months, you need only a little grain. Suitable for frequent use.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

scent is superb, it stays on my hair even if i get sweaty. i have a thick hair but a little amount makes my hair soft and shiny, it really moisturizes my scalp. will definitely stick to this product.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This conditioner is fantastic! It makes my hair very soft, and the scent is great, but a little strong. It is great quality and detangles my hair well.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I really like the scent of this Fresh Water moisturizing conditioner. Leaves hair very soft and manageable. A quality product at a very attractive price.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I was looking for a conditioner that really coated my hair. This is exactly what I was looking for. Plus you don't have to use a lot to get a silky smooth effect!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Good conditioner for dry curly hair reduces frizz and makes beautiful curls. I still need to use leave in conditioner after that. The smell is really nice.. Good package.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I decided to buy the shampoo and the conditioner of this brand. I suppose that it's ideal for its price! the package is very good.