Page 1 - Reviews - MediNatura, T-Relief, Arnica +12, Extra Strength, 100 Tablets - iHerb
IN

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Like many people, I can't take aspirin or ibuprophen because they damage my stomach. T-Relief Arnica +12 is a great alternative. I use it when I have muscle strain from exercise or injury or when I am sore from sitting a long time. It is milder than conventional pain relievers, but brings relaxation and relief. I have also used the T-Relief gel, which was introduced to me by a physical therapist and is just short of miraculous for injuries. I have confidence based on experience in the formulas and ingredients of the T-Relief products.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I buy it a lot every time that something happens I don't need to go to the doctor, it takes care of my body!! A huge relief after a very short time. the package is very comfortable for use and I love the fact that it's made out of natural ingredients.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Homeopathy is like magic, I still don't understand exactly how it works but this stuff really helps with muscle aches. Any time I either get an injury or have aches and pains, this really provides relief. Taken before bed, it helps me sleep without those aches and pains. Great quality product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

An all around homeopathic formula to help to reduce joints pain, back pain, sciatica, pain from injuries, nerve pain carpal tunnel syndrome. Very safe formula for those who are looking for a safe natural alternative to pain killer without all the side effect. Everyone must have this formula in their cupboard.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

My "go to" all over body pain relief. This is an amazing product that works on muscle & joint pain, back pain, nerve & arthritis pain. I keep both the cream and the tablets always around. Contains organic, wild-harvested homeopathic ingredients. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love T-Relief for all it's natural ingredients. It relieves pain fast and is very easy on the tummy. This is always my go to pain reliever.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Will continue take. Quality, ingredients, age, hemp, packages, benifits, diet, supplements and taste is suitable. Can be improve if add crossover with other herbs. This will benefit.

Posted on May 7, 2022

My mother took this every day as an alternative to pain relief. She's 80 and can't take ibuprofen due to side effects. T-Relief Arnica +12 provides an excellent alternative. This homeopathic pain reliever formula actually works.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This homeopathic pain relief really works. My husband and I use it for the normal joint pains or muscle strains. Very good product. We keep it on hand all the time.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

With numerous muscle and migraine type pains I have used T- Relief for up to 10 years. I really appreciate the Extra strength Excellent quality homeopathic I have many allergies but am able to tolerate this combination I will be ordering more