Page 1 - Reviews - MegaFood, Turmeric Strength for Liver, 90 Tablets - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

These were recommended to me. The turmeric is great as part of my iron chelation strategy, and general anti inflammation. The black pepper is supposed to help absorption of turmeric. Milk thistle is the most common herb for liver / detox. The tablets are sizeable so might be a problem for those that can't swallow larger tabs, ok for me though.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

My health issues are mostly arthritis/inflammation and liver related, so this formula works very well. I went off it for a while, and my CRP blood levels rose. When I went back on it and got retested, the levels had gone back down to normal. I also like that I can take it without food, so first thing in the morning and I'm done. It's pricey, but well worth it, and every so often you can get it at a bonus price here on iHerb.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love it such a great product it helped my immune system so recommended

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have used this product for several reasons regarding the benefits like detox the body and it helps immune system

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

Fantastic for reduction of inflammation. Fevers, big pimples, sore throats all disappear after I take two tablets. Best natural turmeric product around. Try it next time you have a sore throat or fever. You won’t believe how good this is.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very good product and fast delivery!

857F92BA2
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

The size is fine you can take it easily

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Wonderful product

Posted on Oct 19, 2020

I used it for 2 months without any problems.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021