IN

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Smells like home!!!

I am SO excited to have a little piece of home with me. Mrs. Meyers Basil scent is my favorite scent of all time, and I was unable to find it once moving to Bali. When I found it on Iherb I instantly bought it and the Basil Dish Soap! This soap leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturized, while also leaving me confident that it’s cleaned well. The package was in great condition when it arrived. I’m sure I will be reordering soon! YAY! If you’re on the fence about buying, I would encourage you to try it!

a8348bf0-47e6-4b1e-a94d-eacbeddd879a
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love this beautiful fragrant scent! It is indulgent smelling but not overpowering. I have the lemon verbena scent as well and love that in my kitchen and I keep this basil scent in my bathroom for quick wash-ups. I appreciate how Mrs. Meyers brand is always top notch quality. Does a fine job of getting hands clean and moisturized and smelling great!

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is my favourite hand soap, I have also bought the refill pack - it’s that good A clean wash but the scent is the best and lingers slightly but not overpoweringly after hand washing Great package size - as mentioned I use the refill pack - and a gentle but excellent cleanser

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The scent of this soap is wonderful: it smells fresh, clean, and not too overpowering or herbal. It's very pleasant and sticks around for a while but not too long. The soap bottle is a decent size and looks exactly like the image. My only negative remark is that quite a bit of soap comes out of the pump, I never press all the way down. Can dry out hands with frequent use, but I suppose that's true of any soap.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Gentle on my skin and smells fresh & clean! But it is quite soapy and I never pump it all the way down. So it will last longer 😁

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Smells great and works wonderfully to clean. The scent gives me a pep in my step every time I use it. Size is standard and packaging is cute.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Scent is wonderful. Texture is gel like and dispenser easy to use. I use it in the kitchen as basil is also an insect repellent.

Posted on May 30, 2022

One of the nicer smelling fragrance but my favourite is still the honey suckle. Texture wise it's thick so you only need a little each time.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

no doubt this is a great soap and it keeps the hand clean and not dry but God it's so expensive in comparison with any drugstore hand soap

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

It feels very good on the skin but I am not sure if the smell is a bit strong for me. I will order other smells and compare.