Page 1 - Reviews - Naturade, Total Soy, Weight Loss Shake, Chocolate, 1.2 lb (540 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is the best of the best I have in my life so far, manage to lost few kilo and I feel I become healthier after I take this meal replacement. The delivery service is superb, take only 3 days to arrive at my doorstep in Malaysia! I will definitely buy it again and again! Thanks Iherb for the good products

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Total Soy can help you lose weight! Have a delicious Naturade Total Soy shake in place of one meal daily. This tasty shake provides all the nutrition of a complete meal, low in cholesterol, with only 140 calories per serving so you can replace one meal a day and cut calories.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

i tried it with cold water and the taste was really good! not too sweet and no strange taste from the soy. you must get a shaker cuz i tried with a normal cup and there was still powder inside the cup so get the shaker when you buy this product im addicted to suger so its good idea to have this instead. ill buy it again for sure thats a great deal didnt expect Large packing

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Bought 2 of it, big bottles but wasn't fill up full when unseal it. To my surprise, it taste good with ice water in blender bottle. Took 2 spoon with 300ml water and I do feel full after drinking it. Usually I eat 2 meals, now replace 1 meal with total soy shake. Abit sad but it's worth it to see the weight loss outcome (hopefully) Today will be my first day of trying till I finish the 2 big bottles.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

There is a roadway, muddy and foxgloved Never I'd had life enough My heart is screaming out And in a few days I would be there, love Ever here that's lived in me is yours just as it was Just as it was, baby Before the otherness came And I knew its name The love, the dark, the light, the flame The eyes at the heights of my baby Let's hope at the fight of my baby The lights were as bright as my baby But your love was unmoved And tell me if somehow some of it remained How long you would wait for me? How long I've been away? The shape that I'm in now is shaping the doorway Make your good love known to me Just tell me about your day Just as it was, baby Before the otherness came And I knew its name The drugs, the dark, the light, the shame Eyes at the hights of my baby And this hope at the fight of my baby And the lights were as bright as my baby But your love was unmoved

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great as meal replacement. I bought the chocolate flavour. With just 140 calories per serving I don't need to worry about calories. Stop my craving for anything sweet or high calories. I drink this as my breakfast. It keeps me full the whole morning. Able to lost few kilo with this.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Love this chocolate flavour, it tastes so good, I am not taking it for weight loss. To me, it's simply a good way for me to get in some extra protein in my diet, I add an additional scoop of protein powder which helps to keep me full for a few hours.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

This shake is really delicious and very thick and creamy. There is no need to add milk. The chocolate is rich too. Best of all it can be prepared hot into a hot cocoa drink and the protein does not separate. Very comforting on a cold night with a cup of hot full flavored chocolate drink that provides nutrients and keeps me full ready for bed time. Perfect for a pre bedtime snack! Great price point too. No wonder this is ranked number 1 in meal replacements on iHerb! :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

The taste truly exceeded my expectations. The chocolate version is even better than many protein shakes I had in the past. Still, 8 grams of sugar in one portion is a bit too much. I would rate it 4.5/5 because of this. It's not that big deal for healthy people, but you should definitely have no more than 1 intake per day.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The best meal replacement so far. I like the chocolate taste more than vanilla. This is the 7th bottle I bought so far and I lost a total of 10kg after I replace one meal with this.