IN

4.9
TinaChriss
Posted on May 27, 2022
Excellent! Organic ingredients!

Pantesin® is a high-quality, branded form of Pantethine, a derivative of vitamin B-5. Did You Know? Pantesin® Pantethine has four primary health benefits. It: **Helps maintain cholesterol levels within the normal range **Increases metabolic activity for Coenzyme A (COA) and other enzymes **Helps maintain a healthy balance between good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol levels **Helps maintain healthy blood vessels and circulation **Pantesin is highly absorbable. **Pantesin Pantethine initiates antioxidant activity and is more metabolically efficient than pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). **Pantesin provides an important safeguard against excessive blood lipid production. **Pantesin Pantethine has been clinically studied. **Pantesin has been used for over three decades in the maintenance of cardiovascular health, and has been proven safe. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I take vitamin B5 because my adrenal fatigue. I am using it less than a month, so I still can not say if it’s working or not. I have a toddler and I am working. So I need something for my stressful life. There is no taste and the capsule it’s not so big like a size, so it’s easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've recently added panthetine to my B complex, and it seems I'm starting to have more energy. My skin has improved as well, I have considerably less blackheads than I used to.These softgels are really easy to swallow, and have no taste. I really appreciate that when having to take other supplements in tablets or big capsules.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This vitamin is top of top of the line, high quality. I get someone to open it and squeeze it into my shakes or mixes because I can't take pills. The size of the pills are chick pea size. The advice I have is for the company to make B vitamin products that are easier to swallow. Regardless, b5 has a lot of new research, especially when it comes to fat metabolism.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My lipid profile in 3 months improved by 30%. Thanks to iHerb for stocking this pantethine. No one ever needs to risk the dangers of statins again !

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Easy to swallow size, no noticeable taste. I use this together with biotin for hair, skin, and nails. Seems to be good quality. easy to open packaging.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I’m not sure if I had the benefits but as soon as I finished my leg start aching and I went to order today and is out of stock . Great product !!!!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

these are good as before these I tried a synthetic version of B5 and they made me sick. these however don't make me feel sick I can tell my body receives it well

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is the active form of panthotenic acid. It helps tremendously those with adrenal fatigue and low cortisol. My mom is already feeling an improvement with her energy. She takes 3 tablets daily - 2 in the morning and 1 at lunch.