Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, CurcuminRich, Theracurmin, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Was recommended by my friend who has osteoarthritis and gout problem. He told me that the product did helped to improve his joint mobility in 2 months. He also notice his toes were less swollen caused by accumulation of uric acid crystals. Thanks IHerb for the promotion so I able to get it at cheaper price.

d39bb8b0-bc32-4601-a4f3-e8f91f68eaf1
f0680fa6-716e-4181-a1c5-f66a08d84fa0
c17b39b1-0486-4c16-b304-e13aa74a5552
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Beneficial in helping to ease joint pain, muscle pain and inflammation, aiding in mobility, reducing the intensity of medical conditions such as arthritis, gout, and sciatica, supporting your immune system, and even helping to encourage internal healing by protecting cells from oxidative stress. This product is high quality and high absorption as compare to normal.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have heard a lot of good things about Curcumin and that make me curious to try. I bought both Theracurmin and Now foods curcumin. Starting with Theracurmin one capsule daily and didn’t notice any effect during 3-5 days. After taking for around two weeks, I am very satisfied with the result. Theracurmin helps relief my left knee pain to almost gone. Compared to Now foods Curcumin 665mg, Theracurmin is as good if not better as Now foods 665mg but with much smaller dose (30mg)and that may imply less side effects if any. I prefer Theracurmin to Now foods curcumin and surely continue to daily take it. Other than anti-inflammatory effect I wish I could get other beneficial effects from Curcumin as a plus.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have user this supplement for about 4 years now. I have dealt with arthritis pain in my back for years and the theracurmin has really helped me. I used to be forced to get out of bed, because of the pain. This supplement has allowed me the luxury of sleeping in!!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This product works for my arthritis. It has reduced the inflammation, swelling and pain in my affected joints. Easy to take capsule and very reasonably priced for the benefits it provides. Since I started taking it I have had an improvement in my daily life and the activities I can do.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I started using this supplement to relieve muscle, joint and joint pain caused by arthritis. It helped a bit in that regard, but it wasn't dramatic. What was dramatic was the result of the recent lipid panel. After 2 months of use, my bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels were lower than ever in my life and my good cholesterol was very very good. For the first time, all my scores were better than average. I haven't changed my medication, diet, exercise (or lack of them). It's even better than a few years ago when I lost 68 pounds and exercised 4 hours a week. I can't wait to talk to my doctor this week about the natural factor seracurmine. This result was very unexpected and very welcome. My heart and I thank you!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Good quality. Easy swallow with good absorption. We use this curcumin for joint pain improvement and cognitive too. This is to support total health while under chemotherapy. Its recommended as natural antioxidant with health benefit for even from young age. The ingredient is good as its more absorbable. The taste is ok and the packaging is nice

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

​​I use turmeric all the time in cooking, and as a supplement, I'm well aware of its benefits. Still, after reading Dr. Murray's recommendation in one of his emails, I decided to try Theracurmin. I trust Dr. Murray, I learned a lot from his books, everybody should read them! I felt a difference after just two days, the pain in my arthritic hands lessened, and in time my use of painkillers decreased. After about 10 days of taking Theracurmin (just 1 capsule daily) I realized that my brain seemed clearer somehow, and more able to focus (as we grow old, we start to suffer from the "but first" syndrome...). So I will keep taking this supplement, it's one whose effect you can feel, definitely better than turmeric and even curcumin, worth the price. Highly recommended. And thank you Dr. Murray! :)

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

My husband who is 70, hurt his back 6 months ago and displaced his L5 vertebrae. His doctor said he he would need pain medication for the rest of his life. After a few months of little improvement I asked him if we could look at part of the pain being an inflammatory process. He agreed and we made lifestyle and dietary changes. They helped significantly but he still had residual pain so I suggested Curcummin. He has been taking this about a month and say his pain level is slowly reducing. It is not only his back that is improving but other sore joints.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

There are multiple benefits to curcurmin, and this supplement provides the most easily-absorbed form of it. My plantar fasciitis went away by taking this and as long as I keep taking it the symptoms haven't returned! I truly felt the benefit of its anti-inflammation properties. Absolutely worth a try for aches and pains.