Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Raw Organic 100% Plant-Based Protein, Decadent Chocolate, 1.2 lb (550 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great product; easy to digest for my sensitive system. I contacted the company to ask to eliminate the plastic scoop inside. One can easily measure without it and if you buy 4 at a time like I do, you certainly don't need 4 scoops! I hope they consider my suggestion.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been purchasing this item over and over again. Many other protein powder gives me gas and this is the first one that doesn't do that to me. The taste is delicious (both the chocolate and vanilla) and it fit most diet. The size fit perfectly in a pantry (unlike some that have huge containers) and it feels of high quality based on how i feel after using it. Love that the ingredients are all in alignment with my nutrition. i strong recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Tastes great and works fabulously. Wish the container could come in a bigger size though.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Really excelente. I enjoyed the taste. I use it after my workout at the gim.

Ana0D0
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I was really happy to find this plant-based protein powder but it's way too sweet!!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Excellent product, I love it

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Organic, plant based, High protein : perfect combo

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Tastes like a Choco milkshake. Very good!

Posted on May 23, 2022

good quality. Size can be bigger. plant based ingredients

Posted on Sep 3, 2019

Lots of great nutrients without the carbs. Love this product. It is smooth and creamy. I add a half banana to thicken and ice to ninja mixer to chill.