IN

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great source of resveratrol without having to drink red wine! Because both my husband and I have issues with our liver, we can't drink any alcohol. This is a great alternative!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I got this for my Mom, she haven’t informed me yet regarding the quality as per its ingredients it supposed to be more beneficial as per her age packaging was nice and there is no complaint about the taste and no concerns for this supplement

I wasn't sure this product was working for me. I realized that after I had used up the bottle that there was something to this Astragalus product. For me there was a clarity, energy and a feeling of well being. Great product and great company.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Light on stomach, does what it says. Good quality . Nice package . Great benefit .

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

I was skeptical at first. But, after couple of day, I've noticed a big difference. I will order again!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great value for the price! Natural ingredients! Fast delivery too!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

No complaints here. The product is as described and I've been taking it as needed. Try it, you might be delighted!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Small capsules, easy to swallow, great price, seems to be great quality. No side effects experienced while taking. Would definitely recommend!