IN

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1933
Got for my husband who has leg problems

My husband was having trouble with his legs and upon research after a vein study he had done I saw that a lot of people had found this helpful and so I thought why not try it. So I ordered him some and so far he isn't complaining as much but a bit early and he is bad to forget to take it so we will work on that! Thanks again!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Wonderful high quality standardized horse chestnut supplement to help with varicose veins. I take with butchers broom and I do experience some relief. Natures Answer is an excellent company. I have trust in their products and I appreciate their use of glass bottle packaging and not using stearate fillers.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Bought this to help reduce varicose veins. Dr Berg mentioned about horse chestnut in one of his videos. Just stated, hope to see good result and update my review.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Aids cholesterol passage to Leydig-cells to increase Testosterone production, especially in males with partially blockages in arteries leading to the target site. Tens of percent of adult population men do have partial blockages to a degree. This seems to elevate T production, from what I can tell.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Though I heard the daily intake shoould be 500mg a day I'm taking one pill (250mg) convine with Biorutine. So far I notice y legs feel pretty light, still a little early to see some difference at vein level.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought it for venous insufficiency. did some research, horse chestnut is supposed to help. i had bad reaction from another brand, stomach pain, nausea, dizziness. maybe the dosage is too high. this brands dosage seems lower, will try few weeks later after normalisation.

38927b6c-b21a-44f8-97f0-65b5ee2313a6
Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I'm combining these tablets with the horse chestnut cream. I think they are working. though it's a slow process, my legs do feel lighter. I've only been taking them for a couple weeks. I expect it will be a few more to notice visible results. I'll keep updating the progress

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Good compositions and ingredients for health benefits, suitable for vegetarian. Improve joint pains and help with inflammatory issues. Good quality supplement to take daily.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Love this product. Helps the circulation of my legs and I feel more comfortable.