Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Alive! Women's 50+ Gummy Multivitamins, Mixed Berry, 130 Gummies - iHerb
IN

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

instead of swallowing tablets, I'm enjoying the sweets. and I don't tend to forget having this supplement, coz it's a treat! different shapes, different colours, and flavours just like gummies. some say multivitamins are waste of money because they contain water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins, taking them on an empty stomach will mean you don’t absorb much of the fat-soluble ones, while taking with a meal may impair absorption of the water-soluble ones. personally I'll still go to multivitamins. I'm not going to swallow each individual supplement. just to many. multivitamins combine everything go or use. I have it all worked out, since I can have 2 a day, I'll just chew 1 in the morning on empty stomach, and another during lunch. worse car, I'm getting at least half the benefits.

687f1b80-7f1d-4039-86fa-c1553252e882
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww

c9be728e-e9b0-4c98-8947-63a153bbea54
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Alive Women 50+ is the favorite gummy vitamins of my Grandma. She's in her 80s and very active. She doesn't need to worry about the tablet size because they are gummy and so Yum! The have great daily value of all necessary vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep my granny healthy and energized!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Purchased these for my mother-in-law as she has trouble taking huge multi capsules that she’d purchased for herself. She’s very happy with these as being soft gummies they’re much easier to take, she’s happy with the flavour and feels the difference in her get up and go.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I love this vitamin it has a fruity, berry taste it's so yummy. after use it I feel more energetic and focused, nails have grown ,hair stop faling, these vitamins work for me perfectly and I will buy it again.

64f97c6e-9d35-4495-b067-736dc8b44f3e
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I discovered Alive ! Multivitamins last year & love it so much ❤️. While renewing my supply , I discovered Women's 50+ Premium - the perfect one for my gender & age . I couldn't be happier & thankful for Nature's Way fantastic innovation in the production of health supplements . Finally , a company that completely understands its consumers' needs.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great product. Good quality-price balanced. We have used it before, we will continue to use it. Good combination of ingredients. I take 2 pills a day and the packaging is economical. What I like about the product most? This is a chewing form of pills. And the fruit taste too.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very effective supplements this is my forth time to order it and it is very effective and i felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones the package was great very good combination and nice taste very effective with my diabetes its potency is very effetive i take it daily very good pill size high quality and all the ingredient is perfect

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Love the taste. I actually bought this wrongly. I thought i had ordered the Women's ones for my daughters. Was actually shocked to see these but i decided to take them one gummy a day just for that extra nutrition as diet usually doesn't give us everything we need, esp for vegetarians. Really love the fruity flavours! Most importantly, when i checked the nutritional info, I know i will get at least some of the daily nutrition from these.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Love the taste. Great price as well. Work well for me, feel the difference in my energy levels after taking for only a short while. Like that it is available in such a large size. Contains a well balanced amount of most of the vitamins and minerals and antioxidants that I am looking for.