IN

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I’m purchasing it again and again. My bile flow is hypotonic and gallbladder used to hurt after food. I’m taking 2 capsules 20 min before sufficient breakfast, 1 time a day, and feel good the rest of a day. No pain, no nausea. I don’t have severe gallbladder issues (I talked to a doctor first and had been diagnosed) so I’m good just to aid myself with artichokes. I only wish it could have been producer in a bigger packaging (100 capsules or more), because 60 is so not enough if you take it as recommended 4 capsules a day.

633bc89c-c616-49f0-b2cc-8d0661093fbc
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought this because artichokes are good for the liver. It seems to be effective for people who like to drink, and it is also recommended for people with high blood pressure because it helps to lower blood pressure as well as the liver. It also seems to help with digestion!!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Artichoke is good for the liver, and it's nice to have capsules when you can't buy actual artichokes. The advantage of this product is that it contains not just the powder, but also the extract, so that a capsule actually contains a lot of the good substances, and not just a few grams of artichoke dust as some other products.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I recommend this digestive aid. It works , its natural and I've had only great results immediately. Great price too. I can now eat pasta and have no trouble digesting all that cheese & starch. Helps my tummy when I eat ice cream too. So Yes- I rely on this to aid my digestio, it simply works perfect for me.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Nice product with a very good quality and it contains a very good ingredients in it, l like this product because it have a lot of benefits really ,lt helps in reductions of cholesterol, also has a lot of antioxidants properties and , it helps me in blood pressure reduction and the liver also to increase bile and also helps in digestive production. l am really very glad l found this brand because is really very helpful to me in so many ways. l will like to order for more of this brand. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My liver was clearing when I ran out of these pills. I notice a difference without having them. I am not sleeping and having anxiety again which was lessening.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The artichoke is very good for fatty liver and if you drink alcoholic beverages, the artichoke gives you a feeling of well-being. It must not be missing.