IN

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Good immunity support

With first symptoms of flu i prefer to take special supplements for immunity. It always helps me to recover fast. Before i was taking Zinc pluc vit.C. I know echinacea has also great benefits for immunity. Capsules has perfect size. Easy to swallow. Usually it takes me around 3 days of taking it to feel better. Just the most important to start with first symptoms of cold or flu.

4073dccf-9b70-4a87-8053-a1fc983ec76d
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I have been taking this product for many years and feel that it is beneficial in keeping my immune system at a good level. i take it 3 weeks on and 1 week off as recommended by my physician many years ago. I recommend this brand for quality and consistency in ingredients.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

These tablets have been fantastic. I've noticed a big difference with these compared to the normal vitamin c tablets. I will definitely continue to take the echinacea and vitamin c tablets, they are especially helpful during winter.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great combination for immune support during cold period. Always use it with elderberry capsules or chewable tablets. It really works! I haven’t got not one cold&flu since September

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

A wonderful combination of vitamin C and echinacea. This supplement is a gem because of the benefits of echinacea on our health with the help of vitamin C is good to boost our immune system. thumbs up to nature's way of making this supplement with premium quality. Also, Iherb is my go-to buy all my needed vitamins.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

took during covid lock downs. so I will continue to take it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

You can feel the difference and feel better after starting their supplements like it’s working.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I use this products for keeping my immune system up during the challenging past seasons. Echinacea definitely helps also.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Purchased these to help support the immune system during Covid days. I believe they helped. Nature's Way has always been a good brand.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent supplement. This brand and composition was recommended by my nutritionist.