IN

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I genuinely feel that these have helped me sleep better. I enjoy a cup of Valerian root tea in the evening to assist with sleep, but if I miss having it for some reason, or am traveling, just one of these an hour before bed really helps for a good nights sleep!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I having been using this brand Valerian for years. It works very well for anxiety and to help me sleep. When I wake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, I get up and take 1 or 2 capsules, go on the computer for about 15 minutes and then I am sleepy enough to go back to sleep. I also take 1 capsule during the day for stress if needed. This is the best brand I have found for me.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The best Valerian extract for the money! All capsules containing just the root itself give me diarrhea. This extract does not and has the benefit to be consistent batch-to-batch and even year-to-year. I take Valerian to calm occasional bouts of anxiety. It does work well but with a caveat: Personally, I find that I need to take as many as six capsules for it to have a clear effect.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I gave up on sleep meds due to dreadful side effects...was using Benedryl for sleep and it helped but wasn't ideal. A friend pointed me to this product and I was able to stop using Benedryl overnight...first dose! (2 capsules All natural...a lifesaver for me

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

It's a low dose but usually enough to help me get to sleep. I don't like to take more than I need. But sometimes I need 400mg so I take that instead.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

This product is just great, it really relaxing and improves my sleep almost every time I'm using it before I'm going to bed. It is a really good and high quality product if you have some problems with sleeping because of anxieties and etc. you should definitely try using this. It is also great for general relaxation and calming down. Give it a try!

6a1b80e5-bf90-45d3-8c05-8441ff708a15
Posted on Dec 16, 2020

The real deal, no fillers standardized product which makes it really effective in calming and helping with sleep. I take 2 caps at night together with slow release melatonin 5mg, this combo has finally conquered my insomnia. I also take it during the day when feeling anxious, it is just an amazing product. Valerian works by stimulating the release of GABA which is a neurotransmitter that promotes muscle relaxation, sedation and sleep, it has been found that Valerian also inhibits the re-absorption of GABA that means more of this neurotransmitter hangs around for longer. Suitable for vegans, good size capsule for easy ingestion for me that's a plus I hate large caps, good price.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is the best Valerian product on the market. Glad it's available again.