Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Wild Organic, Wild & Raw, Sun-Dried, Organic Turkish Apricots, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! I was so surprised by these. They are organic and darker than most store bought dried apricots, but the flavor was simply outstanding. I could sit and eat a whole package if allowed. I can't stress enough how good these are, and I love apricots. These are going to become a regular in my iHerb orders. One of the tastiest things I've found on iHerb so far.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

super yummy and didn't give me any breathing issues, since sulphites can set me off. Not too soft or too firm, just the right texture! One package goes quite a long way - a serving of these make a tasty and healthy snack! They are a great source of healthy dietary fiber.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

quality is good. I like that it is dried and not sticky. the taste is natural, not too sweet. will like to see it in larger size.

42d24b36-3dd8-4ca2-9525-709b1e16f6e4
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Always love this organic turkish apricots. Got it 2 years ago when in Turkey on holiday and so happy to get it here at iherbs. Healthy snacks without high calorie count, good for digestive function too.

cf14d984-0266-4a4d-818f-36775ce6fbeb
Posted on May 8, 2022

Organic Turkish sun dried apricots... sounds refreshing 😄... dry but still has its moisture... good quality and ingredients... taste good too... the size of each apricot is good and as you eat you can feel the smoothness of the fruit... makes a great snack and serving too. overall it is a good product 🙂😉.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

These are high quality apricots. I love that the only ingredient is apricots and they don't use any preservatives. These taste healthier than the dried apricots that are preserved using preservatives or have added ingredients. I would buy and eat these again!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Like them and like that they don't have sulphur, which makes them a little scary to look at because they are not bright orange, but much better for you!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

natural with no preservatives and makes a great quality snack fresh tasting ingredients best sun dried apricots high quality product also good with cereals for breakfast or with yogurt

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I ate these with my 2 year old and we both got a gut ache and what follows after that... a few hours afterwards. It was horrible. Will never buy again and would advise others not to either. We have been ok with the - Sunny Fruit, Organic Apricots - also from iHerb. Buy those instead.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Organic. Delicious. A go to, healthy treat for every day.