Page 1 - Reviews - NatureWise, Oral Health Probiotics, For Children and Adults, Mint, 50 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have received all three bottles on time even little bit earlier. It was very well packed and not damaged. Product itself seems to be top notch in term of ingredients used, all important strains of oral probiots are there, sweetened with Stevia glycosides, which is must do these days when it comes to wellbeing products no unnecessary fillers as artificial colours or sweeteners being used which put this probiotics at the top of the game I am on three months course at the moment, currently on second week of taking it and it already seems to work at changing oral microbiom.

ada261b4-35e6-402b-9d23-8f55796ff9b9
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Oral probiotics are more difficult to see a good effect than gut probiotics. Nonetheless, I plan to use these on a regular basis because I believe that a healthy mouth and teeth are crucial for a good digestive system and overall health. One thing I noticed was that when I took these pills in the morning, I had less bad breath. The flavour is fantastic, and my toddler enjoyed them as well!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I am using this to help fight bad bacteria in mouth, to help with small chronic gum inflammation and overall health. I like to use this in the evening before bed, but then in the morning I like to oil pull with coconut oil. Like this comment if this recommendation helps you too.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Use this mainly to improve ear/nose/throat biome (I don't have much issues with mouth/breath but the type of probiotics used are essentially the same) Put one in my mouth going to bed and let it dissolve instead of chewing (so yes, you can use it as a lozenge) Taste is fine both during consumption and the morning after.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This has made such a big difference to me. I have chronic renal failure and undergo dialysis. Because my kidneys don’t work I am on a fluid restriction which most days is very difficult to stick to. I have to try and limit myself to a litre a day and with a dry mouth this is extremely difficult. Since taking these I have found a huge difference in the amount I’m drinking. My mouth is no longer dry all the time and I have halved my fluid intake without even thinking about it. Not only is my mouth healthier but the knock on effect of not drinking as much is helping my dialysis treatments.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It is has high quality because of double bacterial supplemental ingredients. Size of pills is not small, but absorption is easy. Helped my microbiome to benefit. Big package gives good economy. Don't think will benefit gut digestion or constipation. Tastes well. Due to double bacteria of Bliss, good for teeth and pharynx also.

Posted on May 26, 2022

my hubby suffers from sinusitis he and is an obligate oral breather plus his antiepileptics cause a form of mild nasopharyngitis which added to the unpleasant mouth odour inspite of his regular brushing ,flossing and mouth wash it never went away.these lozenges are worth every penny they totally abolished it he uses once every night before sleep time.been using them regularly for 3months and came back for restocking.Highly recommend it for oral breathers.nice size and taste.no after taste.😍😍😍👍

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good probiotics with pleasant taste and smell. I was taking them every morning after brushing my teeth and 15 min before breakfast. It's not a wow effect but you feel some changes in your breath and overall my teeth were looking fresh. It is also great to take them if you are on a diet or in the process to heal you digestive system as bacteria from saliva might be an inflammatory cause.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It taste very sweet to my liking, but I tried to take 2 at a time when I dont have time to consume this, it made my feet feel a bit numb maybe bcos its too sweet to take 2 at a time, so yeah , will update if i see some benefits

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I find it very helpful, specially for dry mouth. When I take one tablet at night, next morning my mouth is more hydrated and I have more saliva.