Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega 2X with Vitamin D3, Lemon, 60 Softgels - iHerb
IN

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My absolute favorite brand. I’ve been using it for years, it’s the only one I will use. I’ve recommended this to all my friends and they love it too. I only wish promotions and discount codes applied to it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Order received much faster than estimated date of arrival, cheaper than most of the other shops and product quality is great.

8286f437-adba-4b1f-a2d9-bdec1d9dd140
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great quality. Everything I expected it to be. Easy to swallow! great benefits. Ingredients great. No bad aftertaste.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Recommended by my friend and the quality is really good!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have been taking nordic naturals for years and recently started buying some for my mom too. No fishy taste.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I take 3 daily instead of 2. I like them!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Easy to eat and value for money. Will buy again.

Posted on May 12, 2021

Product is great! I have only used it for a short while so still waiting on any effects or changes, but love the lemon after-taste instead of that usual fishy taste most omega soft-gels have.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

Very small and easy to sallow, I only took one soft gels a day because of its high capacity of contents. This helps me to take less pills and does not make me feel overloaded with supplements.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022