Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega + CoQ10, 640 mg, 120 Soft Gels - iHerb
IN

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Omega-3 has so many health benefits. It is good to take it on regular basis. Coenzyme Q-10 helps immune system to fight viruses including Covid. Q10 increases energy production and decreases oxidative stress. I ordered it for my relative to help her recovery. I trust this high-quality brand.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

As usual, order was filled promptly, received quickly and price was competitive. And it doesn't take much to qualify for free shipping. iHerb is my antidote to purchasing supplements and related products from Amazon. They are a cornerstone on my never Amazon shopping pledge because they do a great job, have a great selection and aren't Amazon!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been using this product for a while. it contains omega3 so it is good for heart. besides it has CoQ10 it gives an antioxidant to health.

de962377-8471-4afd-8e0b-d9ab93264b38
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I love Nordic, been using their Omega 3 for a long time, but I bout this one with CoQ10 for my mom. She likes it!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love this omega 3! I wanted to take coq10 and didnt want a separate capsule so it is convenient. The benefits are great : Skin moisturization, inflammation reduced and brain function.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Relatively fast shipping. There are very few cases where an ordered product is lost in the middle. The price is similar or cheaper than other places. thank you.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Such a great combo and so easy to take. Good for your heart health, normal cellular energy levels, and antioxidant support. Really important in the stressful days we have had for the last two years.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love all nordic vit.. always good quality.. n thx to iherb.. very easy buy from iherbs. Good shipping n of coz good price. Thx

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is the best price I found for my Nordic Naturals Omega + CoQ10. This product has no aftertaste and has great cardiovascular benefits for me.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

I have a seafood allergy but can take the Nordic Naturals Omega with no nausea, after taste or reaction problems. Being able to also get a quality Q 10 supplement at the same time is very convenient and if you price buying separately is also cost effective. I am a big fan of Nordic Naturals because my experience now over many months is very positive. Other brands have made me ill and make me wonder about their “real” quality. Health wise I can feel and see the difference low carb foods, regular exercise and quality supplements make.

e7b24ead-85c9-4169-9239-223a960d3a32