IN

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Good

Oregano oil or oreganomax is the best for oncoming colds/flu. If you dont have Oregano Vulagre (greek oregano) growing in your garden or kitchen or you cant get it at the grocery store/warehouse store, then pick up these and the company's oregano oil. The benefit of these is they are not as spicy as the oil, which for some people tastes like your mouth is on fire. These might be a good option if you concerned about the burning sensation the oil causes. Also, you can actually use these and the oil for cooking! (Especially the oil). Add a drop or two during or after finished cooking, heat kills the healthy stuff.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Love love love this product, helps with everything from allergies to low iron etc. I now take it every day! I can't be without this wonderful supplement.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Reliable company and products. Oregamax Really works. Helps my immunity, haven’t had a cold or flu in years. I always take with me when I travel.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

These are useful to boost immunity when under the weather. I took off a star because it makes me burp and it smells like oregano.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I use OregaMax on a daily basis! It is a normal part of my vitamin and supplement routine. I work in a healthcare setting and I am exposed to sick people. I have not gotten sick in the last 2 years since I started taking OregaMax. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

My aunt has been wanting to try this product. Hope it works for her

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Helps with UTI, allergies, almost everything. Helps with infections, cuts etc.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Quality ingredient strong supplement of benefit to my fungal infection

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is my third order. It’s so good, I usually use it to cook. Love this stuff.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've used this for many years and I love it