IN

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Now Foods never disappoints, I'm glad that the functions of digestive system became normal right after taking this product, best Fiber powder that I've ever tried. Highly recommended to everyone.

It is a must during this period of time as it is very effective in improving digestion. The taste is ok and generally acceptable. Quality is very good and delivery is fast.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love this fiber and I have't been able to find it anywhere in stores. The price was great too and it arrived quickly.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Just started, so far so good, no weird taste... infact I mixed with smoothie, it works well. As this product is very new to me, i have slight discomfort but it is nothing serious. Will buy again.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I’m using it as suggested, it works perfectly and I don’t see any bad side effects/allergies.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I recommend this product to anyone who is suffering from constipation.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great service, fast shipping, and excellent product! What more is there to say?

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The good news: this is a great product that I used for years. The bad news: they don't make it any more.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Best Quality product, good source of fiber