IN

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Helps my senior mom’s joints

My 77yo mom has been taking this, along with other supplements, and this is helpful for her joints, walking, and overall mobility & flexibility. She has some difficulty in walking and uses a cane and sometimes complaints of joint pain but this is helpful in lubricating her joints & now she feels less joint inflammation. I haven’t heard her talk about her joint pain as of late. What I like about this brand is the quality of ingredients. No common allergens like wheat, soy, gluten. This is however made from crustaceans so be mindful if you’re allergic to that. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful. 👍

2efeda8c-60e1-4c9e-9c28-b21b3c3eb2a1
97ee1b9f-e218-4650-8a17-7f6e26f0dd7f
574b2c38-6855-4806-a1c4-ea4117ec203f
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I just want to say that this vitamin is a great product. I think it's expensive but because of the quality of the ingredients, it's worth it. I've been using it for over a month and I really feel like my body is in good shape. The energy level of my everyday life has improved dramatically, and I'm able to focus more at work without feeling

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and I can say that it is well worth the money. I have noticed an improvement in my mood, energy level and stamina since using this Vitamin. The most noticeable thing is that I have less body aches or pain after physical exertion. It has also mainly helped with my mental focus and productivity at work. My

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have been taking the supplement for about 2 months now, and I have a feeling that it has made some change in my health. I feel like I can take longer on my workouts and gym sessions at the same time I feel more power in my muscles to do more.

Posted on May 1, 2022
2027

I'm always looking for new ways to improve my health and, specifically, my immunity. I was recommended this vitamin by a friend who has a similar health regimen as me, and I am so glad she did! This vitamin has improved my quality of life, mood, and energy. It's the best supplement I've had in years!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

As I've reached my current age, my cartilage in my joints have worn away. Since taking this supplement, I have found improvement in my symptoms. The serving size is 3, but I only take 2 because of its high absorption and quality ingredients. it shipped in a small package. I recommend this .

0aef99ee-e5cc-4614-b789-e87c6b1b891c
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been taking this for years and find it is the best. The one next in line (that has all but one 5 stars), not only gives you less of both the glucosomine AND the chondroitin, it also recommends you take THREE tabs a day for benefits on joint and cartilage improvement- as compared to TWO tabs with this NOW brand. The only drawback I can see (from the other reviews) is that these tablets ARE indeed large. Some people have trouble taking it by itself; I myself take it with a handful of other vitamins at the same time. I think some folks have to learn how to open their throat to increase the number and/or size of vitamins they consume in one toss-back! Just sayin'

1a311938-7a39-4cc4-9973-ce25e715a7e3
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is really a great aid and beneficial for my senior mom’s joints. She has difficulty walking by herself, as she now uses a cane. She used to complain of having knee and joint aches and discomfort, but after consistently taking this for over a year, I haven’t heard of her complaining of such. She has mild osteoporosis but am not sure if clinically diagnosed with osteoarthritis though. Combined with proper nutrition and gentle guided exercises (walking, chair dance yoga, and strength training), taking Glucosamine has been helpful in reducing the weakness of her bones by supporting healthy bone growth. Smash the like button if your found this review helpful.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Undoubtedly, the addition of glucosamine and chondriotin from the NOW company has a beneficial and effective effect on joint health. .Ingredients work harmoniously with each other.This is the highest quality product.The tablets are not small, but easy to swallow.No taste or smell.I like this supplement because it makes me feel comfortable.