Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Organic Textured Soy Protein, Granules, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

My first tine buying this. I snacked it for the sake of trying. It actually tastes good and crunchy. I followed the instruction to cook it. It became bigger and chewy. I added it to ready to eat tikka massala veggies. It's a good addition of protein and texture to it.

299e4d91-5625-4b02-91c4-e56ea4bdb234
5bec15f6-fcfa-462a-9c2b-950cce657e41
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I made soy-meat sauce with this product. When I opened this product I smelled strong soy smell like I did with another brand. I expected it would be okay if I cook it. However, I could still taste soy even I added beef broth while cooking. I prefer the another brand of this kinda plant base one. Anyways, it’s easy to use and cook! I will try to make it out again!

387ce208-8441-448a-8817-6210061c8fc7
e77d96ed-68d9-4e15-9492-54f947dc48de
8cfb2480-ff99-4b9d-a749-2dddcd2116be
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This was a new try for getting some plant protein into the diet. It is easy to use and add to my vegan lifestyle. The taste was mild, making it easy to add flavor with sauce and seasoning. It was very hearty and filling. The only downside was it made me gassy. But I would try again for the benefits of soy.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

good quality ingredients normal size package made fro plants helps to give you the protein you need without consuming meat benefits the body from problems caused from meat has good nutrition value to the body good composition great to add to your diet workout lifestyle to reach your goal to be a healthy human taste is netural up to you what you add to it would rather eat this instead of meat can make burgers

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have only cooked with this once so far and i am new to textured soy protein. I would say it's closest to ground turkey once it's cooked. I used it in a rice dish. Tasted good. A lot of the bag seems powdery. Seems to be gentle on my tummy! I like it (and i am a meat eater).

Martyb
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

As I am following a vegetarian diet,it is quite hard to get enough sources of proteins. Especially in the winter time I find this product very useful to add on my soups as it has no flavour, so it will not impact on the overall taste of my plates. Compared to many other brands, this one is among the best for me. Packaging is too small.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love TVP. I know it has its detractors, and for some people is not healthy. Organic is the best option for me. Good product performs well.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Loved this TSP. I searched for this a long time before finding here. To prepare, you must hydrate it. The taste is very soft, so you can add different spices and it will be great.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I use this in vegan egg rolls and dumplings and it absorbs all of the lovely ginger, garlic, soy sauce and other goodies in the mix. So superior to that "other brand", probably because it is organic.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Love this stuff! High protein and absorbs any flavor profile you use with it. So good with coconut amino acids. Highly recommend. Plus, it’s organic and cheaper than most of the others on the market which are not organic. Lasts a while!