Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, Sprouted Brown Rice Protein Powder, Pure Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Excellent value for money and protein content per serving. Nice big wide mouth container makes it easy to get the scoop in and out, and the powder is not so fine that it is like dust, as in some protein powders. Sprouted brown rice is high in nutrients and extremely low in allergens so it us ultra safe for everyone to take. Vegetarian and vegan-friendly.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have been using this product almost daily for over a year. I add this along with the Now Foods unflavored pea protein powder to my daily protein smoothie. I am allergic to dairy and have general digestive issues, and this is my favorite low-cost, non-dairy protein supplement that doesn’t upset my stomach.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been using this plant based protein powder for many months. Since the taste is bland/neutral, I mix it with hemp protein powder, ground golden flax seeds and water and cook it to make a flatbread. I have found the quality of the contents of each container to be consistant each time.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

NOW Foods,Sports, Sprouted Brown Rice Protein Powder, Pure Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g) Good quality ingredients in product for the price, good source of protein. I add it to my kefir drink every morning. Good plant based source of protein. I will continue to use it in my diet.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

A good protein source to add into my smoothie and baking goods. After trying so many vegan protein I choose this and continue to use.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

My husband wanted to try this and it’s so-so - very thick and hard to mix into drinks. Not a complete protein by itself, so he always drinks it in milk and whisks it really well. Honestly, although it’s cheaper than other protein powders and has some good health properties I’m not sure we’ll buy again. Probably will switch back to collagen.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This one is a great protein source and neat plant alternative to whey. I blend it with pea and whey, or take on its own, works nicely for my diet.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

This vegan protein powder is great! No addd junk so you can add the flavor and sweetness you want. one cup of frozen fruit, one water of filtered water, 2T ground flax seed, 1T maple syrup 1T flax seed oil, 1T heaping rice protein and blend. Mmmmmmm delicious. You can put this is alond milk with fruits and make cool milk shakes.

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

By far my favorite protein!! I have a lot of food allergies and this one is easy to digest and helps keep my blood sugar from dropping later on in the day. I keep trying other brands but I keep coming back to this one. This is just the best sprouted genmai protein in my opinion. The unflavored protein mixes well in smoothie bowls but can also be used for baking!! I love mixing it with gluten-free flour and making high protein muffins!! Highly recommend!!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Great low carb protein. Like to mix it with other protein powders.