Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, Vitamin D3 Complete, 120 Fish Gelatin Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great composition however I had to stop taking it as I found out MK7 doesn't sit well with me and I can only use MK4. Other than that a good D3, A and MK7 combo with no fillers or nasty ingredients.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good quality high dosage D3 for basic immune/Covid protection, easy to swallow, small capsules, quality ingredients, good packaging

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Small size and additional Vitamins A and K2 are all a bonus. Excellent quality from a trusted vendor.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

The small gel caps are great for Vitamin D! Even my daughter that cant stand to swallow pills is able to swallow these.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Really helping with my vitamin D decency!

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

The quality and the degree of the ingredients are perfect they say. I believe them.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Good ingredients in working conbination but the price is just inadequate

Posted on Dec 12, 2016

When I take this D3 complete, I notice my eyesight immediately gets better. I sit in front of a computer all day and if I pop in one of these pills at 10:00 (AM) I vision is much better than it usually is at 2:00! I'm sure its the vitamin A retinyl palmitate. It makes sense because its is my understanding that the body has to convert beta carotene to make vitamin A and a certain percentage of the population cannot do that. But, the animal source, retinyl palmitate does not need conversion.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Good vitamin D product

Posted on Dec 7, 2015

Very small capsule, not round like usually all vitamin D capsules. This one is definitely the smallest one! Very easy to swallow. This is a complete package, everything is so well thought that this vitamin D certainly does what it needs to be doing in the body! I warmly warmly recommend this one at least as part of your vitamin D supplementation routine. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!