Page 1 - Reviews - Ojio, MSM Powder, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

This Msm powder is good quality. I was taking an inferior product previously, and can definitely tell the difference. My joints ,especially hips, are no longer sore at night , and I recover more quickly after my exercise. My hair is growing faster also, and my skin seems to be softer. This is after taking it for about 3 weeks.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Excellent refined powder. I use with vitamin C and other mineral supplements. Healthier skin, hair and joints are a few of the benefits. Packaging good in this case, free of moisture or any clumping, but it is probably a good suggestion to shake the container before opening to free any settling of the contents within.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Great MSM Powder! MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a sulfur-containing compound that helps in the formation and maintenance of various types of structural tissues in the body, such as articular cartilage and skin. MSM also helps reduce joint inflammation, break down calcium deposits in joints, improve blood circulation, and promote rapid joint and muscle recovery after exercise. I also take this supplement for hair loss and increased brittle nails. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I have used MSM powder for over five years to manage worn cartilage in my knees. Taking 3 gm a day in juice does seem to keep them lubricated and working, as long as I don't mis-use them by carrying too much weight or other abuse. This is the first time I've tried Ojio's powder and it is very fine and perhaps tastes a bit less tart in juice. I like the light-weight container, too.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is for my wife. She loves it. The powder form is perfect because she can dose the way she needs to, or change the dose if needed. The quality is excellent, and delivers the benefits it promises. Good value for money.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been taking this product for several years now and prefer this brand to that manufactured by Vitamin Shoppe. Fine granules it's absorbed easily. I have noticed a great reduction in the inflammation of my knees since taking this product.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great product! I ordered it again. Huge jar, enough for a long time. Very beneficial. And after application I see the result - nails, hair, skin - excellent condition!

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Really good bottle, and for the price, a good quantity. I’m still testing the product, using it for about 18 days. The other organic sulphur that I used to take had a strong taste, but I used a larger quantity, so I can’t mensure. My nails are growing exponentially, but my hair still isn’t growing I was expecting. I’m pretty sure that the collagen buildup in the body is gradually, and this product certainly helps with it. So I’m gonna wait a little bit more. The recommendations are that the product takes time to detox and helps increase the collagen and glutathione levels. I’m taking it at the morning, before any meal. 30min after I take my first meal, and through the day I take 1g of vitamin c.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I like it. It’s very good. I used it for my hair actually.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Top quality product,the price is so good compared to brands in my country,and the product is pure