IN

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
No phenoxyethanol in this one

This is a high quality progesterone cream that has been pleasant to use. I can use it on my neck and chest even though my skin is very, very sensitive there. It is without all those questionable additives as in other progesterone creams. This is a 3 ounce pump but it is also available in a 2 ounce jar. Although I didn’t have a problem with this pump, it is often the case that pumps don’t work and it is almost impossible to get the cream out when the pump doesn’t work. In regards to the scent of this cream, I am very sensitive to the way creams and lotions smell but I had no problem with this.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love the quality of this cream! I feel great using it and the smell / scent is pleasant. The packaging and size is perfect for travel and the composition is reliable for personal care and can be added to your daily routine or whatever frequency that will benefit you. I highly recommend this cream!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I purchased this after listening to a podcast with Ari Whitten and Dr Michael Platt about blood sugar and sleep. Suffice to say his words ring true with my symptoms and after 1 week, my Oura ring is telling me I’ve been sleeping better than ever and my readiness score has never been so good. HRV is up, heart rate is down, deep sleep has increased. I’m age 68 and have never been on hormone replacement so I think my body is just so grateful for some help. Would definitely recommend the product. I had to write to the company because I found their instructions confusing. 1/4 tsp delivers 20mg of bio-identical progesterone hormone

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

So far so good. I've only been using it for two weeks so of course its benefits will only improve. I have noticed my hot flashes have reduced in intensity and frequency already, and my sleep is slowly improving. I'm not taking any other hormone balancing supplements so it's safe to say it's thanks to this cream. I love the fact that the ingredients are good quality. It's very important to me as I don't like to put toxins on my body. I am very pleased with this cream.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This product has been working great for me (47 yr old perimenopausal woman). As our estrogen and progesterone start to decline in the 10 years before menopause (called "perimenopause"), this much needed gentle progesterone supplement has been great for improving sleep and mood. To see a hormone specialist is costly, to try a $30 cream to see if it helps makes more sense. It's a small dose, it's bioidentical, the research shows very low risks with use of this cream. Worth a try! My ND and MD both approve my using it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I love this natural progesterone cream. But do not over use it ladies, and decrease the amount with time. My skin looks very nice and glowy thanks to this. My period is light and painless. I also eat a healthy diet without gluten and processed sugar. I try to eat vegetables with each meal. This cream was the missing piece in my regimen against estrogen dominance. Since I use it, I feel great.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've been using natural progesterone creams for over ten years and have tried many brands and they've all helped with my menopausal symptoms, but this is my favorite by far because of the immediate absorbency and lack of scent. No scent, which is very good. Easy to apply and absorbs quickly. Seems to be effective so far.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love this cream and I can tell it's working too bc my period came earlier than usual, so it's adjusting my hormones. There's also no scent, which I'm grateful for because I cannot stand strong smells. And the fact that it's organic means it's good quality.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022