IN

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This Paradise Herbs product containing the ingredient, Echinacea extract is a supplement that I have added to my group of "go to" herbs for an acute infection such as colds and flu. I have chronic fatigue syndrone and use this at times to improve my chronic symptoms. I started taking this supplement and it has helped like other Echinacea products.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I like Paradise Herbs as I have confidence in the quality and ingredients. Paradise Herbs Echinacea have a good composition of leaf and root extract, which is important, especially echinacea purpurea. There isn't any noticeable taste.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Once I feel I am about to get ill, I immediately take 2 caps and it just works, of course in combination with other supplements, but I do feel the difference with and without echinacea

Posted on May 30, 2022

It is a good supplement for preventing flu. The ingredient is natural and the quality is good. My health got improvement and feel stronger than before.

Posted on Oct 5, 2020

I am taking this product (along with few other supplements) every year from SEP to APR and as I am not getting any flu for more than 3 years I am rating it Excellent! Not sure if is due to this specific one or the synergistic effect of the bunch but it works. :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Echinacea from Paradise herbs offers great quality and potency and delivers only purest ingredient without fillers. i like that it combines both types of echinacea= angustifolia and purpuerea.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

One of the best natural remedies for immunity

Posted on May 17, 2022

I'm so excited to try this product .

Jawharamarket
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good size ingredient and quality