IN

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Life changer

It actually works on me. I feel calmer, less anxious.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Taken this for a few days at night time to support relaxation before bed. Didn't notice any effects yet. Perhaps may need to increase the dosage to two or three times a day. Will continue to try.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

This is a really good product for helping with life's stressors and keeping one calm when trying to deal with issues. I also found it useful to take at bedtime. Unfortunately it always seems to be out of stock.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Fast delivery... Was looking for Stone Free, ordered Stress Free by mistake.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It help me much to relax, will order again

Posted on Jul 25, 2020

this really helped me with my stress i take 3 pills a day one in the morning before breakfast and before lunch and before i go to bed to help me sleep i definitely feel a lot calmer after 20 minutes, however i stopped using it after 19 days but i will always keep one in my bag this is my to go.

Posted on Apr 15, 2020

I prefer this ove taking any prescription drug. I take two and in about 20 minutes I feel a lot calmer. I have on and off anxiety issues and this is my go-to. And truthfully it's just not for people with anxiety issues. Sometimes you just have a day where you're either having to going to an interview, or going to a special event and you're feeling jittery. This calms the nerves without making you feel drowsy or loopy.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

good, buy again and again

Posted on Sep 18, 2020

Stress Free tablets are mild but very effective. Just enough to take the edge off if I'm feeling anxious or stressed, so that I can focus and do what I need to do, without feeling sleepy.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022