IN

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is definitely the most complete multivitamin for those who are carrying or preparing for a baby. Quality is great, lots of must-have ingredients with the adequate amount, lots of antioxidant / superfood extracts, good for daily consumption. The size of the tablet is a little bigger than others but manageable, there is a little taste but manageable as well. The package is good, well-sealed in plastic with the cotton in the bottle to prevent the pills from knocking onto the cap. My age is above 35 and so far it seems good for me.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Thank you iHerb and NinjaVan for an excellent and ontime delivery! The packaging is very well done. The products are all in good condition upon reception. I haven't started using the product yet as I have just received it. I am editing this review. I have finished 1 bottle and have passed through my first trimester with ease. I indeed enjoy the potency of this product. It is packed with many nutrients that my developing baby and body needs. The daily effect to me is I don't feel drowsy through the day, not feeling nauseated either when I started drinking this. The taste is good and the quality of herbs' ingredients are really super. It also help me with cravings or maybe prevented it bec I don't feel any. I appreciate the non-GMO, organic, vegan ingredients. One thing I don't like much is the size of the tablet. It's a bit too big to shallow. I have to drink plenty of water to get it through. I am in my late age and my pregnancy is in high-risk situation so having the best food supplementation is a must. One thing for sure, I would like to re-order on the availability of funds.

28b760a7-2e6d-41de-802c-1357e2212b92
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I bought for my wife when she was pregnant. She had a very healthy and calm pregnancy. She gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby girl.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Reading the other ingredients list, lowered the quality for me. There are too many fillers that make me uncomfortable such as silicon dioxide. the size of the pill is huge, and I know to have one pill a day, that may be the case. However, for me, it was a hard pill to swallow. The taste was pretty bad, especially the burp that follows. I personally prefer capsule. Otherwise, I like the one daily idea, glass package, and nice wholesome ingredients.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It's convenience because you only need to take one A-day

Posted on May 8, 2021

This is heling me keep the balance I need in my body. Have been buying it again as I need kosher as well as quality of the product.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great for hair and nails just a bit hard to swallow

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Has all vitamins I need in just one tablet. I usually forget taking my vitamins if I have to take too many different ones, so this is good to have it all in 1. They are easy on my stomach. My bloodwork has been good during pregnancy.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

We love it!! Buy it again and again