Page 1 - Reviews - Quality of Life Labs, Ameal BP, Cardiovascular Health, 3.4 mg, 30 VegiCaps - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I researched this product when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer eight months ago. I credit AHCC with helping her through chemo and surgery with less side effects.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I mix a scoop of this with some OJ in the mornings, shake it up in a mason jar, and drink it for an extra nutritional boost to my mornings. I can definitely notice the energy boost and less pain from immflamuation.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

On my second can of ameal BP, really helps on blood pressure

Posted on Jan 14, 2020

It didn't seem to work instantly but a month later my BP has fallen considerably, whether this was due alone to Ameal BP I can't tell but in association with Aronia, 450 mg. 90 Veggie Caps the two have worked wonders

Posted on May 20, 2021

Fast efficient and products are excellent

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Did absolutely nothing for my blood pressure issue.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

Nice!

Posted on May 3, 2016

Saw no difference in blood pressure, but I didn't take them all either. They have a smell of a rotting animal, that makes me feel like regurgitating.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

There is a decrease in blood pressure, but only in combination with the prescribed drugs. It helps precisely to smoothly decrease and if, for some reason, the drug from pressure is passed, it does not give a sharp increase in pressure.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was taking Asahi Calpis products made in Japan, but I switched to this product because it was expensive. If possible, it would be better if you could change from the capsule type to the tablet type.